What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic- Salts

Abyss

Achiever
Hello all, I normally vape at 5mg strength. Should I go lower with Nic-Salts? Maybe a 3-4MG? Thanks.

Nic salts are a lot smoother than normal nic so people tend to vape high mg nic salts compared to normal nic

You could mix a small batch at 5mg and see what you think of it. I usually vape 0mg or 3mg normal nic but I do like a nic hit in the mornings so I vape 25mg nic salts

It will be like puffing fresh air at 5mg. What kind of device are you using? Nic salt is useful for people that want to puff 30 + mg.

Do Not be tempted to try Vaping that at 72mg. I find 36mg to be best for me.
Low wattage high ohms coil MTL.
15 watts on a 1.0 ohm coil. [emoji16]

It will be like puffing fresh air at 5mg. What kind of device are you using? Nic salt is useful for people that want to puff 30 + mg.

Hello Bud, I'm using the Uwell Crown. I'm only trying this nicotine salt because it supposedly doesn't alter the taste as much of the e-liquid.

So you recon 5MG is a waste of time?

Do Not be tempted to try Vaping that at 72mg. I find 36mg to be best for me.
Low wattage high ohms coil MTL.
15 watts on a 1.0 ohm coil. [emoji16]

Doubt I'd ever go that high. Cheers though. I normally vape 40-42 watts at a 0.5 ohm coil.

Doubt I'd ever go that high. Cheers though. I normally vape 40-42 watts at a 0.5 ohm coil.
36mg at 40watts would put me on my back. [emoji1] For nic salts I would strongly recommend something like an Aspire Breeze 2 using the 1.0 ohm coils.

Hello Bud, I'm using the Uwell Crown. I'm only trying this nicotine salt because it supposedly doesn't alter the taste as much of the e-liquid.

So you recon 5MG is a waste of time?
Then you have been miss informed mate salt nic does alter the taste of your liquid in fact I'd say it alters the taste massively

Back
Top Bottom