What's new

Nic Salts ??

sb300

Postman
id like to try nic salts.
can I add them to premixed juice or are they for diy mixers?
if I buy a 50ml shortfill can I just add a 10ml nic salt bottle in 18mg and that would then make 3mg nic total?
does it mix ok with regular 18mg nic shots as well (so as to make it 6mg when mixed)
thanks

You use them exactly the same as with any other nic shots and they'll make the same strength.

Not sure about mixing them with other nic shots to make 6mg but I think the only issue there is watering down the flavour.

Will keep an eye on this thread coz I'm interested too and sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong :)

also wondered if I would need to drop nic level, ie go to 3mg with salts if its the same as say 6mg with regular nic ?

You can mix them no bother. I make my own juice and use 3mg normal nic and 3mg nic salts to make it up to 6mg so I get a little less throat hit on the 6mg. As said above though watch out for diluting the flavour.

3mg nic salts is the same as 3mg normal nic so no need to drop. If anything you'd want to increase the nic salts as there's much less of a throat hit to them. At the moment I've just started to use 15mg nic salts on a dripper at 28w to get more nicotine into me at work. I was on 20mg but have just lowered the strength and upped the watts a little. I'd say the 15mg is hitting my throat about the same as 6mg of normal nic but I'm getting a much better nicotine hit from the higher amount.

I have 36mg salt liquid mixed and find it’s a bit light on the throat hit. I suspect I like a stronger throat hit than some.

I have 36mg salt liquid mixed and find it’s a bit light on the throat hit. I suspect I like a stronger throat hit than some.
nic salts are more for people who need a stronger nic hit than throat hit I think :D

The nic hit isn’t any stronger than regular nic at the same strength, in my experience. I wouldn’t vape 36mg regular box to be fair, I don’t like that strong of a throat hit!

The nic hit isn’t any stronger than regular nic at the same strength, in my experience. I wouldn’t vape 36mg regular box to be fair, I don’t like that strong of a throat hit!
It's not stronger, the body absorbs it faster.

Back
Top Bottom