What's new

Nic salts

Badboybez

Veteran
Hi all,

Would really like to try this, but all of the stuff I seem to find on an internet search is ready made juice with Nic salt.
I mix a lot of my own juice, and would like to do this with Nic salt, so I get direct comparison to my own mixes with standard nicotine.

Anyone know where I can buy Nic salt for DIY mixing from ?

Preferably UK, but open US ordering if I need to.

Thanks in advance badboybez

Hi mattyk2010,

Only dealt with one other firm in the US before.
Have you imported anything from them ?

Regards badboybez
Iv not used them myself but a friend has and as long as you order the 72mg your all good and others on the forum have used them I believe [emoji5]

My order from nudenic has just arrived today. It took 3 weeks to get here but I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

My order from nudenic has just arrived today. It took 3 weeks to get here but I'm really looking forward to trying it out.

Hi mate,

Who handled the final part of the delivery in the UK.
Royal Mail, FedEx, DPD, etc ?
I ask as whenever something gets delivered to me by FedEx it ends up in a bloody nightmare.

Regards badboybez

I'd try out some nic salts before grabbing the diy mix, they pack a good kick

Elements range is good I'm trying my best to get used to it though, very easy to over puff on the 20mg

I'm really wanting to grab some 72mg for diy though just hate the shipping costs

Edit - holy **** $30-60 shipping on 50ml

Hi mate,

Who handled the final part of the delivery in the UK.
Royal Mail, FedEx, DPD, etc ?
I ask as whenever something gets delivered to me by FedEx it ends up in a bloody nightmare.

Regards badboybez

Royal Mail / ParcelForce handled it this end. I chose the standard USPS service with the vendor and as far as I know USPS always pass to Royal Mail rather than a 3rd party courier. Going by the tracking it landed in London on Monday, got sent to Coventry depot for sorting yesterday and delivered to me today.

To be honest the longest delay is the U.S. side. I ordered on the 3rd, they confirmed on the 4th, told me it was being made-to-order and shipped on the 7th. However the tracking says USPS got pre-shipment info on the 8th but it didn't actually arrive into their local USPS depot until the 18th. So either their local post service is bloody slow, or it was forgotten about for 10 days.

Royal Mail / ParcelForce handled it this end. I chose the standard USPS service with the vendor and as far as I know USPS always pass to Royal Mail rather than a 3rd party courier. Going by the tracking it landed in London on Monday, got sent to Coventry depot for sorting yesterday and delivered to me today.

To be honest the longest delay is the U.S. side. I ordered on the 3rd, they confirmed on the 4th, told me it was being made-to-order and shipped on the 7th. However the tracking says USPS got pre-shipment info on the 8th but it didn't actually arrive into their local USPS depot until the 18th. So either their local post service is bloody slow, or it was forgotten about for 10 days.

Hi all,

Thanks to all who who have contributed advice.

Ordered it tonight.
Good to know RM should handle it here, I know some people give them a slagging. but they are great for me, if I am not at home they take it to the sorting office, which happens to be a five minute walk from my house.

Will let you know when I get it (if I do.....)

Once again, thanks for your help.

Regards badboybez

Back
Top Bottom