What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic salts - do you get that “ah” feeling?

Either benzoic acid or salycilic acid, depending on how they’ve made it. But basically the acid reacts with the nic molecule and it becomes nicotine benzoate, for example (a salt, ie nic salt).

Thanks, i swear your following me about on here helping me if i mess up :”), The main boss will understand that as he the mixer, me on other hand can only mix normal nic etc, nic salt to me just doesnt agree with me sadly, can see the hype tho if your quitting smoking and dont want the harshness of 18mg burning your lungs alive :’)

No @jazzman . I've only used 20mg salts in a pod, and the reason I wanted 20mg salts is because the draw on the pos was tighter than a ducks arse, so I needed much higher than my normal 3mg.
However in a drunken stupor I reached for said 20mg salts and dripped it into a dripper, thinking it was 3mg high VG and not 20mg 50/50.
I still did not get that 'aahhhh' feeling as if I'm honest the vape was still silky smooth.

However, I did get an 'Oh fuck, I'm dying' feeling shortly afterwards as that shit crept up on me and kicked my ass all over the place.

Nic Salts: The Devil made me do it.:30:

I have found them useful to vape on quick breaks in work. I have some 20mg Lemon Tart salts, which is nice, but I doubt I'll buy them again. Because I don't get the 'ah' feeling at all anymore: I go straight from nothing to feeling a bit sick and faint if I vape too much of them :25: I think I'll stick to my usual 12mg, or mix some 14mg, for work once they're gone.

Last edited:
Honestly, you’re better with regular nic at 18 or 24mg if you’re after an “ah” feeling. It’s more bio available and longer lasting.

Either benzoic acid or salycilic acid, depending on how they’ve made it. But basically the acid reacts with the nic molecule and it becomes nicotine benzoate, for example (a salt, ie nic salt).
I wasn't aware of Salycilic Acid being used. Benzoic and Citric, but not Salycilic. Should mean it's good for removing corns too

Aye, I didn’t know it either until I came across a vendor site recently when I was googling about it, I thought it was benzoic and some home brewers use citric.

Back
Top Bottom