What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Nic Salts Amount

dont throw the bottle out as you might just like a lot on here want to switch to mtl for a while and then you have that bottle to fall back on.
ive not seen 36mg nic salts though. only one ive got is dinner lady which is 20mg

Good thinking :) Oddly enough the box says both 20mg and then 36mg further down in green.....Not sure why there are 2 different figures?

DSC_0097.JPG

me not heard of nicnic but google shows this and there is a 36mg in the dropdown https://myvapery.com/nic-nic-salt-shot.html

Nicotine Salts provides high nicotine levels for your e-juice without the harsh throat hit. The 20mg nicotine salt shot by Nic Nic will take your base e-liquid just above 3mg, but you'll be surprised at how much better a hit you get compared to standard nicotine. Alternatively, if you're feeling adventurous, try the 36mg nicotine salt shot.

Hmm it wouldn’t fill you with confidence, eh?

edit: I just googled, another site is selling it and claiming that 20mg nic salt is 36mg nic equivalent. What nonsense. Have they just made that up, then?

That is weird... what do the labels on the bottles themselves say?

If you're using nic shots and making it 3mg total then you're safe to sub ohm. Most folk use the salts at 20mg in a mtl kit but lower levels are fine to use on a sub ohm setup.

I vape 18mg at 25w and it's good for me as I smoked and vaped a lot at first.

I also go quite high on the watts with a mix of 3mg salts and 3mg normal nic, usually 60 or 70w.

@Leni Bottle says 36mg....It's really misleading especially since I'm not 100% up on the subject....I wonder how many people have bought this and had a nasty shock!

@Gitchy cheers mate, out of interest how many 18mg nic shots would make 3mg if added to 80ml liquid?

@Leni Bottle says 36mg....It's really misleading especially since I'm not 100% up on the subject....I wonder how many people have bought this and had a nasty shock!

@Gitchy cheers mate, out of interest how many 18mg nic shots would make 3mg if added to 80ml liquid?

If it's 20mg then one and a half 10ml bottles will give you 3mg at 95mls of juice. You could probably chuck in 2 bottles and go for 4mg and 100mls in total if you like though.

Back
Top Bottom