What's new

Nic salt

do you not think 3mg regular nic is smooth? ... even 6mg is like vaping thin air to me. :D
No mate, honestly, I don't!
Must be annoyingly sensitive to the stuff!
It makes a real difference to the juice if I use salts as opposed to base.
Makes vaping up to around 18mg seem like thin air to me. I'll happily MTL 36mg salts, anything higher and it's just a slight acidic twang to it.
Bloody Ace stuff in my book... [emoji23]

Makes vaping up to around 18mg seem like thin air to me. I'll happily MTL 36mg salts, anything higher and it's just a slight acidic twang to it.

I'm with you. I can't sub ohm 6mg that comfortably and mix 3mg normal nic with 3mg salts in my diy and it's perfect.

I can also comfortably vape 18mg salts at 30w which would kill me with normal nic.

so, I tried nic salt liquid for the first time today .... me no likely. :(

I think I must be hyper sensitive to this 'slight acidic twang' because to me it was super sour and left me feeling like I had been sucking on a lemon for hours afterwards and that was just 20mg, it destroyed the flavour of the liquid for me too ... I'd rather vape 18mg freebase.

I guess I'm the opposite of you with your annoyingly sensitive thing, I don't see me getting on with nic salts at all..... I'm actually really disappointed. :(

so, I tried nic salt liquid for the first time today .... me no likely. :(

I think I must be hyper sensitive to this 'slight acidic twang' because to me it was super sour and left me feeling like I had been sucking on a lemon for hours afterwards and that was just 20mg, it destroyed the flavour of the liquid for me too ... I'd rather vape 18mg freebase.

I guess I'm the opposite of you with your annoyingly sensitive thing, I don't see me getting on with nic salts at all..... I'm actually really disappointed. :(

Thats a shame.
For many, it brings something else to the MTL table but Im still trying to find my sweet spot with it, because I like to vape.

Thats a shame.
For many, it brings something else to the MTL table but Im still trying to find my sweet spot with it, because I like to vape.

yeah it's a shame but in a way I'm lucky because I don't have any issues vaping higher freebase, I actually think it adds to the flavour of tobacco flavoured liquids and that's what I'm usually vaping... and I don't really need to go any higher with my nic, so it's not a big deal really. :)

We've had a huge number of requests from customers for nic salts shots (being released tomorrow). However, I agree with most here, Salts were originally designed by the scientists at JUUL for MTL vapers in higher nic strengths, not for shortfills.
Apparently, It delivers nicotine into the system that closely mimics real cigarettes, giving the "head rush" that freebase nicotine vaping is missing.

While I'm not sure if this is all hype, placebo, or a big gimmick. My personal experience was interesting.. For testing purposes, I vaped 18mg nic salts (sub ohm) keep in mind I usually vape 3mg so I expected it to blow my mind. However, it was surprisingly smooth.

Andrew

Last edited:
Hi there I'm looking into buying an aspire breeze 2 with the nicotine salt coils and a few bottles of diamond mist nicotine salt liquids as I am on a tight budget , I know diamond mist nicotine free liquid is good stuff however I am slightly concerned about the nicotine salt versions as they are extremely cheap (£2.50) compared to other salt nicotine products , what do you all think ?

Back
Top Bottom