What's new

Nic salt liquid vendors UK

sammyxd

Postman
I really want to try some nic salt liquids, but all the UK vendors I found (Dr Salt and Mr salt) are about £6 for 10ml which is a little too steep for me when you factor in delivery. Is there anywhere selling them cheaper? I'm not bothered about quality flavours, just wanted to give salts a go.

And yes I'm aware they haven't been around in the UK long so these may be the only vendor, just thought I'd ask :)

Also curious about this question. Want to try salt nic. Are this nic available in base form somewhere for diy mixing?

Also curious about this question. Want to try salt nic. Are this nic available in base form somewhere for diy mixing?
That's what I was thinking. It seems you need to mix benzoic acid into your normal mix to form the nic salt. This page has some info and shows you the ratios he uses in the photos. Very interesting I may have to give it a go. http://vapingunderground.com/threads/diy-nic-salts.325431/ Unfortunately he uses 100mg/ml nicotine, which, correct me if I'm wrong, isn't available in the UK. Not sure if you could get away with using 72mg

Edit: I was wrong, you can get 100mg/ml nic here, but to be honest I doubt the strength matters. Using higher strength just means you won't need as much so your supply will go further.

Last edited:
I really want to try some nic salt liquids, but all the UK vendors I found (Dr Salt and Mr salt) are about £6 for 10ml which is a little too steep for me when you factor in delivery. Is there anywhere selling them cheaper? I'm not bothered about quality flavours, just wanted to give salts a go.

And yes I'm aware they haven't been around in the UK long so these may be the only vendor, just thought I'd ask :)
a bit cheaper here https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...on/threads/dr-salt-10ml-£4-20ml-£7-50.140704/

let us know what its like.
hes a great supplier and one of the cheapest ive found and im not just saying that as hes local to me.

Still awaiting an email.from vapeclub when the element ns range arrives. I've got my eyes on the tobacconist range.

That's what I was thinking. It seems you need to mix benzoic acid into your normal mix to form the nic salt. This page has some info and shows you the ratios he uses in the photos. Very interesting I may have to give it a go
Be careful with benzoic acid, its an irritant and powerful stuff. I made a batch at 4.5% benzoic and was stoned for hours.

Last edited:
Vaping it. Even 2% is strong for me, but it seems to effect people in different ways.

Back
Top Bottom