What's new

Market Stagnation

I don’t think it is more addictive. They used to say that the nicotine in tobacco was converted to freebase to make it more addictive. And not that I know anything about this but from seeing American films and documentaries I believe crack is freebase cocaine. I always believed freebase meant “more addictive”.

Last edited:
@Rickster , why would you be really
focused on reducing your nic? Surely if reducing it to 3mg is meaning you vape more, it completely defeats the purpose? What’s the point?

It’s like buying strong beers, making shandy with them and drinking 20 pints of it.

I would rather be inhaling 1-2ml of juice a day, than 10ml.
So long as I get my nic hit, less is good.

I don’t think it is more addictive. They used to say that the nicotine in tobacco was converted to freebase to make it more addictive. And not that I know anything about this but from seeing American films and documentaries I believe crack is freebase cocaine. I always believed freebase meant “more addictive”.

Lol, that's not a healthy assumption/comparison to make...although I do like the term nichead:)

@Rickster , why would you be really
focused on reducing your nic? Surely if reducing it to 3mg is meaning you vape more, it completely defeats the purpose? What’s the point?

It’s like buying strong beers, making shandy with them and drinking 20 pints of it.

I like vaping, even sleeping is a waste of good vaping time....same with beer the lesser alcohol content(to some extent) the more I can drink...happy days.
As my body has adjusted to 3mg...if I want to vape less(which I don't) I would simply sub ohm at 3mg

Ah ok, fair enough. I like vaping, but if it wasn’t for nic I wouldn’t do it. Nic is the primary reason for me.

Lol, that's not a healthy assumption/comparison to make...although I do like the term nichead:)

It’s not, I agree but to talk strictly
about tobacco then, you must have seen the discussions, theories etc. where people propose that BT adds various chemicals to tobacco to make the nic freebase which makes it more addictive, no?

It’s not, I agree but to talk strictly
about tobacco then, you must have seen the discussions, theories etc. where people propose that BT adds various chemicals to tobacco to make the nic freebase which makes it more addictive, no?

I have , but no longer use tobacco as in ciggies, so again no comparison to be made in relation to the nicotine in eliquid...stay on subject matter....or we will all be crack heads and chemical brothers.:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom