What's new

Manabush and nic salts

LiamDoc

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I’ve managed to finally kick the cigarette habit after more than 20 years and I put it down to nicotine salts taking the cigarette craving away. I’d tried vaping on and off for maybe two years, but never quite got the satisfaction of a cigarette until I tried a few different nic salt liquids a few months ago. Recently (this week actually) I took the plunge and bought the Firewater humidor pack in 20mg nic salt from Manabush. Got the delivery yesterday and holy cow, you were all right, this stuff is exceptional. The complexity of the flavours is outstanding and the hit from the salts is perfect.

Now, because I’m slightly obsessive when pursuing new things and tend to get carried away (and also because I’m off work this week and have time on my hands to entertain myself!), I chucked a 3mg standard nicotine version of Waxahachie into a Vapeclub order yesterday, which arrived this morning.

Well. This stuff is unbelievable. I’m seriously impressed with the flavour, I honestly can’t get over how good it tastes and now It seems like my usual liquids have just paled in comparison. However, I know that with it being a standard freebase nicotine it wouldn’t keep my cravings away like the nic salts do. Trouble is, I really have fallen hard for the flavour and whilst the Firewater range will definitely now be my ADV I would like to have a few more flavours in rotation so that I don’t get flavour fatigue.

Not one to be put off so easily, I’ve ordered a short fill of the Waxahachie direct from Manabush (along with a few other standard 3mg ones to try those flavours, Coyote Coconut and Spiritwalker Wenebojo, can’t wait to see what they’re like) and am planning to add some of the 72mg nic salt base (PG) I have to it to get something just under the 10mg nic range (between 10mg and 20mg nic salts is fine for me).

Has anyone here done this themselves? Am planning to add about 8ml of the nic salts to the 50ml bottle, so I’m hoping the PG/VG ratio being knocked off balance won’t be too bad, I know there’ll be a slight reduction in flavour but I can live with that. It’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t work out, I’m happy enough with the standard nicotine liquids for a flavour hit throughout the day, and the Firewater range in 20mg nic salts will keep me more than happy, just curious as to other people’s experiences.

Thats what i do, 10ml 72mg PG salts in a shortfill to make 12mg.

Hi Dansus, thanks for the reply. Is this for Manabush or any other 50/50 blend? Do you find that the ratio of PG being higher has a negative effect on the liquid?

Hello all. Long time lurker, first time poster here.

I’ve managed to finally kick the cigarette habit after more than 20 years and I put it down to nicotine salts taking the cigarette craving away. I’d tried vaping on and off for maybe two years, but never quite got the satisfaction of a cigarette until I tried a few different nic salt liquids a few months ago. Recently (this week actually) I took the plunge and bought the Firewater humidor pack in 20mg nic salt from Manabush. Got the delivery yesterday and holy cow, you were all right, this stuff is exceptional. The complexity of the flavours is outstanding and the hit from the salts is perfect.

Now, because I’m slightly obsessive when pursuing new things and tend to get carried away (and also because I’m off work this week and have time on my hands to entertain myself!), I chucked a 3mg standard nicotine version of Waxahachie into a Vapeclub order yesterday, which arrived this morning.

Well. This stuff is unbelievable. I’m seriously impressed with the flavour, I honestly can’t get over how good it tastes and now It seems like my usual liquids have just paled in comparison. However, I know that with it being a standard freebase nicotine it wouldn’t keep my cravings away like the nic salts do. Trouble is, I really have fallen hard for the flavour and whilst the Firewater range will definitely now be my ADV I would like to have a few more flavours in rotation so that I don’t get flavour fatigue.

Not one to be put off so easily, I’ve ordered a short fill of the Waxahachie direct from Manabush (along with a few other standard 3mg ones to try those flavours, Coyote Coconut and Spiritwalker Wenebojo, can’t wait to see what they’re like) and am planning to add some of the 72mg nic salt base (PG) I have to it to get something just under the 10mg nic range (between 10mg and 20mg nic salts is fine for me).

Has anyone here done this themselves? Am planning to add about 8ml of the nic salts to the 50ml bottle, so I’m hoping the PG/VG ratio being knocked off balance won’t be too bad, I know there’ll be a slight reduction in flavour but I can live with that. It’s not the end of the world if it doesn’t work out, I’m happy enough with the standard nicotine liquids for a flavour hit throughout the day, and the Firewater range in 20mg nic salts will keep me more than happy, just curious as to other people’s experiences.
Hey Liam

It works :) if anything the slight increase in the PG level may make up for the slight loss of flavour from watering it down a bit with the nic ...

Give it some resting time before you vape it though ... a few days should suffice :)

Hey Liam

It works :) if anything the slight increase in the PG level may make up for the slight loss of flavour from watering it down a bit with the nic ...

Give it some resting time before you vape it though ... a few days should suffice :)

Thanks for the reply, that’s good to know! I’ve mixed nic before but never had less than 50% VG, so wasn’t sure if it would be ok. Delivery should be here tomorrow, looking forward to giving the other flavours a go and if the Waxahachie works out well I think I’ll be doing a bit more experimenting over the next few weeks :)

Back
Top Bottom