What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Lost Vape Orion

IMG_0252.JPG
Its tiny.
So much so that you wouldn't even know it's in your pocket and it certainly punches above it weight on use. :)

Here's mine....

how much are the replacement pods
if it used the aspire coils i might be up for it but im not keen on the replacing half the mod every 2/3 weeks idear

how much are the replacement pods
if it used the aspire coils i might be up for it but im not keen on the replacing half the mod every 2/3 weeks idear
About a fiver from what I've heard, so pretty good really.

I'm really interested in the DNA Go board. I've been trying to develop a similar board myself. I like the simplicity of a mech, don't really need an interface. I don't really like a variable vape as the battery drops off though.

I bought my girlfriend an Exceed D19 for her Kayfun mini V3. It can be set to output 3.3v. once you know what you're getting you can build accordingly, and get a great vape. So I've been looking to make a board that does the same, but that can be put into squonkers etc. I haven't seen the DNA Go for sale yet

I really want to like it as I've heard and seen so many great reviews for it, but I don't. stylistically it just looks like a old portable radio. I know that appearance isn't everything but it isn't cheap and I have to like how something looks if I'm spending that sort of money.
I was thinking a Walkie talkie

It doesn't do it for me. Mostly I'm wondering if Zeltu pinched Lost Vape's design or vice versa :hmm:

Way too expensive for me, if it wasn't a pod and just a nice small simple mod and tank with replaceable coils I'd be in.

Do the panels remove, if so I might be into making some alternative replacements. Tortoiseshell, Abalone, Amber etc. [emoji6]
@dansus

Back
Top Bottom