What's new

Just a thought

Rordog17

Postman
I was thinking that with nic salts giving a more instantaneous hit I could use them in plage of nic base & reduce nic%. Has anyone tried this in a high wattage dtl setup? I usually vape 3mg as 6mg gets my throat a little & was thinking I could try nic salts at 3mg. Anyone tried this? If so how did it compare

Nic slats really need a higher MG to shine but are a lot smoother, using them at 3MG will only be the same as your freebase nic at 3MG and the difference will be tiny I'd say up the nic content to 6MG and it will be as smooth as 3MG but you will be able to vape less liquid to get your fix [emoji4]

I dtl with a mix of 3mg normal nic and 3mg nic salts and it's just like vaping 3mg normal but with the added wee nicotine boost. I'm the same as you in that 6 gives me a sore throat but this doesn't and it's working well for me as 3mg just wasn't cutting it.

Thanks for the replies. Have you noticed any decrease in flavour at all Gitchy?

Have you ever tried 6mg nic salts on their own? My nicotine expires & I'm wondering whether to buy both or just the salts for now & see if I need to mix them

Thanks for the replies. Have you noticed any decrease in flavour at all Gitchy?

I’ve not found that flavour decreases, but the two kinds of nic salt I’ve had definitely affect the flavour in other ways. Some also say the nic salt has a taste, itself.

Have you ever tried 6mg nic salts on their own? My nicotine expires & I'm wondering whether to buy both or just the salts for now & see if I need to mix them

No I've not tried that. I like the throat hit I get from 3mg normal nic so haven't tried it higher with the salts. I do also use 18mg on its own at about 25-30w. Feels a bit like 6mg normal nic.

Back
Top Bottom