What's new

Help needed with maths of adding nic salt to shortfills

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomhirvin

Postman
I use Manabush shortfills and have been adding standard 72% nicotine liquid but have recently bought some 72% Nic salt liquid to try.

If I want to make some Manabush at 20mg of Nic salt. How many ml of 72% nic salt solution do I need to add to 60ml of 0 nic liquid.

If anyone can provide me with the maths to do this I would be grateful. I can't use the calculators as they always start with "How much do you want to make?" I don't know that as I don't know how much nic liquid to add!

Firstly, let's clear something up...

72% or 7.2%?

Oh, and...

60ml shortfill or the much more usual 50ml?

What strength did you mix it before?

Oh, and...

Thank you for help - Yes, sorry 50ml not 60ml and 72%. With standard nicotine liquid I was adding 8.33ml to a 100ml Manabush shortfill to get 6mg strength. I got that from Martyn but my maths is regrettably so poor that I am unable to work out the equation I need to do this.

Yes, sorry 50ml not 60ml and 72%. With standard nicotine liquid I was adding 8.33ml to a 100ml Manabush shortfill to get 6mg strength. I got that from Martyn but my maths is regrettably so poor that I am unable to work out the equation I need to do this.

Having now tried the 20mg nic salt Firewater range I want to do the same but with Powwow/Nanabohzo etc. Am I right that I should therefore be adding approx 26ml of 72% Nicotine salt liquid to a 100ml bottle of shortfill?

Having now tried the 20mg nic salt Firewater range I want to do the same but with Powwow/Nanabohzo etc. Am I right that I should therefore be adding approx 26ml of 72% Nicotine salt liquid to a 100ml bottle of shortfill?

If you add 10ml of 72mg to a 50ml shortfill, that will make it 12mg. Anything more than that you are diluting flavour.

If you add 10ml of 72mg to a 50ml shortfill, that will make it 12mg. Anything more than that you are diluting flavour.

@Lee

Wanted to do this myself with a few of the shortfills I bought from you, I usually vape 10mg nic salts in my Bantam Box for MTL. I’ve been using 100mg Nic Salt (Salicylate) for this but never added to shortfills before just been DIYing from scratch, how much would you recommend using to get 10mg?

Can the 100mg be added straight to the shortfill or does it have to be diluted with more VG or PG then added (same as we do with a nic shot)

Thanks Dave

Oh, and...

I can gaurantee he means 50ml in a 60ml bottle

hi @tomhirvin i thought that name looked familiar

I’ve only just noticed ... this is a really old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom