What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First time with nicotine salts...

Hi iam hardley vaping it 3 or 4 goes and ive gt headache must be the strenth i had a juul with 20mg but no headache no iam using breeze 2 the juuls poo btry last about 3 hours

1.o am new to this mate brought a juul shit btry life thought the pods whr 50mg like america dint no uk only allowed 20mg wich whr really tame no throght hit the american pods are selling for twice as much on ebay coz we carnt get thm so i brought the breeze 2 and 20mg saltnic dint think it would be high enuff because the juul 20mg was week but now this is giving me headaxhe mad made only wanna stop smoking lol

1.o am new to this mate brought a juul shit btry life thought the pods whr 50mg like america dint no uk only allowed 20mg wich whr really tame no throght hit the american pods are selling for twice as much on ebay coz we carnt get thm so i brought the breeze 2 and 20mg saltnic dint think it would be high enuff because the juul 20mg was week but now this is giving me headaxhe mad made only wanna stop smoking lol
Ok so you can't go any higher with the ohm of your coil to reduce the power so I would drop the nic to 12mg it should stop the headaches maybe something like this

https://www.electrictobacconist.co.uk/ohm-brew-strawberry-storm-10ml-e-liquid-p7973

Thanks mate will try it hopefully works spent £60 quid in the last week am stuck with a juul a dnt want trying to sell it one thing after another lol plus this breeze 2 whn vapung feels like strong taste of juice like on my toung but thrs no juice going into my mouth have u had that before

Back
Top Bottom