What's new

First time with nicotine salts...

afewtogo

Postman
I bought one of these pod system badboys today with some NS20 nic-salt-based cartridges:

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-club...usto-mini-closed-tank-system-starter-kit.html

Interesting day!

First off, the nic salts pack a punch! A few good chugs and I'm getting a "smoking as a teenager" buzz. I've also, reasonably effortlessly, not had a single cigarette today (I'd been on 1 a day all week until last night, but had a bit of a relapse whilst drinking and smoked several...)

I have high hopes that these things might be the gamechanger that really gets me committed to vaping this time around.

I also managed to get "nic-sick" for the first time thanks to this new toy! As I said the nic-salt packs a punch. I didn't feel like I was having that much - just vaped it at the kind of pace I'd have a ciggie when I had a glass of wine earlier. That was enough for a headache and queasiness that's only just started to subside - still don't feel like I'm ready for any more nicotine just yet!

Anyway, thought I'd share the experience, I think the setup I got (or any salt-based liquid) is well worth trying for anyone struggling to shift those last few ciggies - but proceed with care! I'm meeting friends tomorrow and know I can't be vaping away on that while they're smoking, it would be far too much!

Would love to hear from anyone else who's tried nicotine salt or the Aspire pod system I got today!

I bought one of these pod system badboys today with some NS20 nic-salt-based cartridges:

http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-club...usto-mini-closed-tank-system-starter-kit.html

Interesting day!

First off, the nic salts pack a punch! A few good chugs and I'm getting a "smoking as a teenager" buzz. I've also, reasonably effortlessly, not had a single cigarette today (I'd been on 1 a day all week until last night, but had a bit of a relapse whilst drinking and smoked several...)

I have high hopes that these things might be the gamechanger that really gets me committed to vaping this time around.

I also managed to get "nic-sick" for the first time thanks to this new toy! As I said the nic-salt packs a punch. I didn't feel like I was having that much - just vaped it at the kind of pace I'd have a ciggie when I had a glass of wine earlier. That was enough for a headache and queasiness that's only just started to subside - still don't feel like I'm ready for any more nicotine just yet!

Anyway, thought I'd share the experience, I think the setup I got (or any salt-based liquid) is well worth trying for anyone struggling to shift those last few ciggies - but proceed with care! I'm meeting friends tomorrow and know I can't be vaping away on that while they're smoking, it would be far too much!

Would love to hear from anyone else who's tried nicotine salt or the Aspire pod system I got today!
Lol. Yep it knocked me onto my backside too. Fantastic tool for those strugling to get the nic hit they used to get from cigs. Not a fan of total use as I've grown to enjoy the flavours over the nic. Bit still an excellent tool for those moments when you just want to smash stuff.

Are these salts available at lower strengths? I like the idea of using them when at work, but it'd defeat the point if they made me feel crap (20mg would).

For the system I got they only do them in 20mg, and you can get the same liquid (Element) in bottles as well as pods, but still only 20mg.

There are other brands of salt-based liquid though. Here's some that they do in 5 and 15mg: http://www.vapeclub.co.uk/dr-salt-eliquid/blue-ice-eliquid-by-dr-salt.html

Have also heard of a brand called Mr Salty. IIRC I've seen "mixed" reports of the flavours of those brands compared to the Element ones.

Interesting day!

They are very good. Also if you fancy a change from the limited flavours in the Gusto I recommend the Aspire breeze or Pockex. These are both using replaceable coils and you will find that you have a greater range of flavours available.
Best of luck going forward [emoji106]

Interesting day!

There's a whole section on nic salts just been set up on the forum. Well worth a read. [emoji1] [emoji1] Keep on the Vape. Well done.

Are these salts available at lower strengths? I like the idea of using them when at work, but it'd defeat the point if they made me feel crap (20mg would).
@Leni
The secret is to vape at low wattage, high ohm. I thought would be too much as I normally vape 6mg, but the Element watermelon chill is fine at say 19 watts on a dripper at about 0.7 ohms.
It's good for 1st thing in the morning or a sneaky stealth vape at work. [emoji6] [emoji6]
Just don't sub ohm it at 100 watts on a low build unless you want to be seeing stars. [emoji33] [emoji33]

20mg salts is very different to normal 20mg liquids, it's much smoother but it's a one/two hit thing in a high ohm mtl

I got a strike 18 rda and using a 1.8 ohm coil as I usually can't even hack 6mg without feeling like death

I find NS pretty interesting, I might have to pick up some baccy flavour

Ive just got some ns 20mg and its giving me headache aby suggestions to wot strength would be better with no headache

Back
Top Bottom