What's new

Eq pod 0,5 ohm too low for nic salts?

alaninous

For days I have a doubt, I use my innokin eq that has a 0.5 ohm coil, goes to 13.5 watts, all I have read is that to vape nic salts is recommended at least 1 ohm or higher, then why Are people using this pod with sales? Will it be bad for health?

You'll be just fine.
The reason people suggest to use nic salts at 1Ohm+ is because they tend to be pretty strong in terms of the amount of nicotine. Normally the nic salt liquids you will find within the UK will be 20mg, but there are also a whole lot of salt nic liquids/pods in countrys outside of the EU that go up to 50mg in strenght. You definitely so not want to vape those at high wattages.

Long story short: You can vape salt nic at whatever resistance you want to, but it should be in line with the strenght you are using. As long as you do not get nic-sick, everything is fine. If it is too much nicotine for you or the power you are using it at is too high, you will definitely notice.

I was told that using salts below 1ohm produces benzene and destroys the salts, I do not know if it will be true ... I like to vap 20mg with the eq, although I would like to try it with 12mg of free base to see the difference, perhaps to be a mesh resistance, those 0.5 are higher than a normal coil?

I was told that using salts below 1ohm produces benzene and destroys the salts, I do not know if it will be true ... I like to vap 20mg with the eq, although I would like to try it with 12mg of free base to see the difference, perhaps to be a mesh resistance, those 0.5 are higher than a normal coil?

I don't know how that would work as you can go below 1ohm and still use low watts. May be above a certain temperature that messes with salts rather than the ohms. I really don't know but I've used them at over 30w and they still seem fine.

Back
Top Bottom