What's new

Dr Vapes.......Black Panther

Hi all

Had to share this. So picked up a free bottle of Black Panther Salts at the Expo a few weeks ago. Just put it in my Pal 2 and i really like it. Its not too creamy, its sweet, slight tobacco flavour. Very nice indeed. Highly recommend. Flavour profile below

Screenshot_20200227-194750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200227-200356_Instagram.jpg

Hi all

Had to share this. So picked up a free bottle of Black Panther Salts at the Expo a few weeks ago. Just put it in my Pal 2 and i really like it. Its not too creamy, its sweet, slight tobacco flavour. Very nice indeed. Highly recommend. Flavour profile below

View attachment 212087
View attachment 212088
Sounds interesting Dee
I'm still working my way through those Dinner Lady salts at the moment. [emoji6]
Need to jot down my thoughts for you.

Sounds interesting Dee
I'm still working my way through those Dinner Lady salts at the moment. [emoji6]
Need to jot down my thoughts for you.
Hey you

Long time no spk. Yeah its nice stuff, makes a change from the fruits u know

Haha yep i want to hear your thoughts. Maybe just on your top 3 and bottom 3 lol makes it easier for u!

Last edited:
Hey you

Long time no spk. Yeah its nice stuff, makes a change from the fruits u know

Haha yep i want to hear your thoughts. Maybe just on your top 3 and bottom 3 lol makes it easier for u!
Will do pod queen [emoji6]

I've heard a lot about this but I'm afraid if it's too sweet for me and also may gunk up my coils which something I really hate..
Black Note Prelude is what I usually vape but that kills my wallet

Back
Top Bottom