What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dr Salt Pods

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Was sent these by Daz from @Safercigs to try out. They are only sold in the US as 50mg - and I got stung by customs on the way in too so bear that in mind - plus the customs crack down that seems to being going on at the minute means possible confiscation and return.

These are good though. Only tried the Blue Slush and Banana Milkshake so far and they are good strong flavours, very impressed!

2017-11-24-dr-salt-pods.jpg

Just realised I have done one of the Blue Slush pods in a day :D Going to try pods and nic salts only for a few days so been on it all day. Realised left one of my Juul chargers at home... On the Apple Ice Soda now.

E4E88F39-D0AF-436A-BE46-53E8C03ABDCE.jpeg
We are working on pods for the UK right now and will hopefully have them as soon as the machine to produce them comes soon :) in the Pod range we will be doing additional flavours as well as the main flavours

Back
Top Bottom