What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dinner lady nic salts

The strawberry Macaroon one is immense in the right device imo. I believe they’ve altered the recipe in the newer batches of the lemon tart which is not so good now.

The strawberry Macaroon one is immense in the right device imo. I believe they’ve altered the recipe in the newer batches of the lemon tart which is not so good now.
It is a very lovely juice, I have it in a squonker at the moment (freebase though, not salts), a nice full, well rounded flavour [emoji1303]

I`m working my way through them at the moment - will post once gone through the lot
Hybrid vape :):)
Bloody lovely
Aspire Nautilus AIO coil with EVL Twin insert fitted with the DOT mod Aspire Adapter, vaping Dinner Lady nic salts on the Dotmod lowest setting
Had to open the airflow up about a quarter way, otherwise sucked my cheeks inside out

Just puffing on the mint tobacco. It’s oddly nice. Bit like a grown up Murray mint.

Back
Top Bottom