What's new

Customs charges

Hmm nude nic ship 72mg. I’m not sure how much a litre would be, @Badboybez got 500ml from them. I think that might work out a better price at 72mg than the litre at 48.

It’s good, I have a couple of bottles I mixed from a 15ml sample I got from them. I’ve been considering whether to order 500ml or not...

Hi guys,

Get back to you later this evening when I have the details to hand.

Probably around the same price when you weigh up the difference between 48mg & 72mg.

Regards badboybez

Hi guys,

Get back to you later this evening when I have the details to hand.

Probably around the same price when you weigh up the difference between 48mg & 72mg.

Regards badboybez

Hi again guys,

Sorry for the delay.

So Nude Nicotine, charges left in Dollars as exchange rates vary all the time.
500ml of 72mg was $70
Shipping $30

Charges in the UK
£10 Import VAT

ParcelFarce
£12 Expedite customs clearance / delivery

I will leave you guys to work out the figure re 72mg / 48mg, as I am am to tired at the moment.

Personally I am happy with all charges except the ParcelFarce rip of.................

Regards badboybez

So the way to go is to get in touch with Hmrc and pay upfront, this will only save you the money that the shipping co rip you off for but £12 is better in your pocket

So the way to go is to get in touch with Hmrc and pay upfront, this will only save you the money that the shipping co rip you off for but £12 is better in your pocket

Hi crustyfolker,

If only it was that easy mate.
If as in my case the UK side of shipping is passed to Parcelfarce, they have their own bonded warehouses, so you never have any communication with HMRC.....................

Regards badboybez

Hi crustyfolker,

If only it was that easy mate.
If as in my case the UK side of shipping is passed to Parcelfarce, they have their own bonded warehouses, so you never have any communication with HMRC.....................

Regards badboybez
That is right but if you inform HMRC of your import you can pay your fees to them and Parcelforce etc don't get the chance to recover an admin fee at least thats what i read a while back

That is right but if you inform HMRC of your import you can pay your fees to them and Parcelforce etc don't get the chance to recover an admin fee at least thats what i read a while back

Thanks mate, I will look into that next time.

Anyone know is <removed> is genuine?, I'm starting a uk vape business but the only place I can think of is <removed> as they're cheap and i can't think of where else all these shops/online stores purchase their stock from, <removed> sellers claim the products are genuine for example Smok Tanks/Mods but should I go for it?, I just can't seem to think where else all uk cape shops buy stock from Please Help i'd really appreciate it.

<spam links - removed and account banned: junglist>

Last edited by a moderator:
@BarryBazooka, you've posted in a thread on customs charges in a subforum covering nicotine salts; you might get more response if you start a new thread in one of the others (Everything ECigs perhaps?) as I don't think Alibaba sell nic salts -- I could be wrong tho as they seem to sell just about everything! They're a marketplace like eBay; some sellers will have genuine products and some clones.

Back
Top Bottom