What's new

Calmness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonty

Postman
How do, since packing up the roll ups back in June I’ve been vaping e-juices at 18mg, I only had tried 1 Nic Salts @20mg a lovely dinner lady tart very yummy. So this past fortnight I’ve been vaping a mixture of 18 & 12mg juices very enjoyable however I started to feel a bit of the old anxiety and stress the craving feeling no way was I going back to lighting up so beginning of this week I ordered some 20mg nicsalts from manabush, fantastic service by Wednesday evening I was vaping away, feel a lot better mentally I think after 40 yrs of roll ups it was a bit to soon to drop my nicotine level, that I sure will happen over time, so I’m now back on track with nicsalts and enjoying the hit.

I'd rather keep the nic the same level and feel the need to vape less often.

to expand on that though... I vape way less than at did at first, so I have reduced my nicotine I guess. Every time I tried to lower the level in the liquid I'd just end up vaping twice as much.

I'd rather keep the nic the same level and feel the need to vape less often.

yeah me too, I love that I can sit through a film at the cinema or go out and have a meal without having to go outside all the time. I good vape beforehand and I can go for hours without getting stressy.

Weirdly enough, I didn't quit smoking for the health benefits, that was just a bonus, a bloody huge one at that. Got tired of standing out in the cold and wanted to save money.

It was years before I touched a roll up again, one of my mates sometimes offers me a roll up when we're out on the bikes. I never refuse but cannot stand the taste.

Maybe that has something to do with me not caring much about lowering my nic, I don't plan to leave vaping in future. I'm happy with 12mg for MTL and 3mg if I go restricted DL.

For some, nic salts work better than freebase. When I started we only had freebase, I quit immediately using a CE4 and 24mg I think it was, horrible juice but did the trick.

I like the idea of nic salts, but they don't agree with me and i get a weird taste from all nic salt juices, must be the nic salt itself.

@Jonty I definitely think as the months pass you will start to feel less dependent. I was smoking 30+ rollies a day too, (for 30+ years) I wouldn't/couldn't even leave the house without my baccy. I remember the first time I left the house without my vape, we were going food shopping and I forgot it, the missus said "Do you want to go back and get it?" and I said "Nah, I'll be alright, we are just going shopping" .... it was a weird feeling and I was absolutely fine.

I sometimes feel a bit ashamed with myself for being so dependent on nicotine but it helps me cope with the stress of running my own business and being the provider for my family, I enjoy a drink usually at the weekends only. Vaping is so enjoyable for me the different flavours the fun and interest of RTAs, far way better than just rolling up.

I sometimes feel a bit ashamed with myself for being so dependent on nicotine but it helps me cope with the stress of running my own business and being the provider for my family, I enjoy a drink usually at the weekends only. Vaping is so enjoyable for me the different flavours the fun and interest of RTAs, far way better than just rolling up.

nothing to be ashamed of.... as addictions go, it's fairly innocuous.

.... you should see the destruction gambling did a friend of mine's family.

I was actually gonna create a new post about nicsalts vs freebase, but ill just comment here.

I spent over a year vaping freebase and i found myself continuously vaping throughout the day.

About a cpl months ago i switched entirely to nic salts (same level) and i found that my vaping habits, through no intention of my own, reverted back to the way i used to smoke, like once every hour or every half hour, i dont really keep track.

All ive noticed is i tend to be vaping less, and oddly enough, i dont have that sudden crave u get from a cig after about an hour. Its just not as strong. So i dont feel any more addicted to vaping than i was, i just find myself putting down my vape more often

Just food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom