What's new

Best nic salt shots.

korgscrew

Postman
Hey Apes.

I tried 0mg juice the other day and it was bliss. After adding free base at 3mg it kills my throat. It must be the nic!

Wanting to try nic salts!

Darkstar or Driphacks?

Thank you. I ordered 10 with the 55% off code to try out. How are you finding them compared to freebase?
I don't use freebase, nic salts got me off the cigs and I continue to use them I use them with shortfills at 3mg strength subohm on DTL I find them great I tried with the freebase and couldn't get on with them and I kept going back to cigs but once I tried the nic salts I've not touched a stinky since, smoother hit and doesn't irritate my throat either and off the stinkies for over 3 months now

I don't use freebase, nic salts got me off the cigs and I continue to use them I use them with shortfills at 3mg strength subohm on DTL I find them great I tried with the freebase and couldn't get on with them and I kept going back to cigs but once I tried the nic salts I've not touched a stinky since, smoother hit and doesn't irritate my throat either and off the stinkies for over 3 months now
Well done fella. I've struggled with freebase for 3 months. I only happened to try a 0mg shortfill in my recurve rda to taste and it was smooth as a baby bottom. Added 3mg nic shot and shook and left for a day now it's harsh as hell. Hoping salts is the way forward!

Well done fella. I've struggled with freebase for 3 months. I only happened to try a 0mg shortfill in my recurve rda to taste and it was smooth as a baby bottom. Added 3mg nic shot and shook and left for a day now it's harsh as hell. Hoping salts is the way forward!
Yeah tried to give up the stinkies a few times with vaping with normal nic but I just couldn't get on with it, spent a few quid trying diff devices and strengths etc but would always go back on the stinkies, then I tried nic salts after saying enough was enough plus @£11 per packet for cigs it was getting expensive, they worked for me after having my last cig on a Sunday night I just decided that was it and I just find it alot smoother for me, maybe freebase just irritated the back of my throat, I'm no expert but nic salts worked for me, so I'm sticking with them, hope they work for you too let me know how you get on with them

It might be that it’s harsh because you’re not leaving them to steep after adding the nic.

Back
Top Bottom