What's new

best MTL for Nicotine Salts ???

If you're not adverse to a little bit of faff, my recommendation will always be the Nautilus Mini atop anything small and portable. It's heaps old now, but to this day is the best MTL experience I've had from a coil head, and still use it daily alongside some significantly pricier Kayfuns, and it stands up. 20mg Salt Nic should do you just fine in that.

Another thought, are you referring to the kick you get from the nicotine, or the throat hit? If the latter, try some 18mg Freebase stuff. I don't get along with Salt-Nic for the most part as I cannot replicate a satisfying throat hit with the max strength capped at 20mg.

If you're not adverse to a little bit of faff, my recommendation will always be the Nautilus Mini atop anything small and portable. It's heaps old now, but to this day is the best MTL experience I've had from a coil head, and still use it daily alongside some significantly pricier Kayfuns, and it stands up. 20mg Salt Nic should do you just fine in that.

Another thought, are you referring to the kick you get from the nicotine, or the throat hit? If the latter, try some 18mg Freebase stuff. I don't get along with Salt-Nic for the most part as I cannot replicate a satisfying throat hit with the max strength capped at 20mg.
The Nautilus Mini was my first love and still use them, but for nic salts I still reckon the S22 from Jac Vapour is best :)

thanks everyone ..ended up buying ab innokin zenith 1.6 coil...very please so far

thanks
jon

Back
Top Bottom