What's new

88vape salt nic e-liquids - where to find them?

Yan

Hello, new member here. I’ve decided I want to give nic salt a try and want to try the £1 88vape liquids. They do three flavours - tobacco, menthol and raspberry I think in either 18mg/ml or 20mg/ml.

I’ve been to Poundland, 2 x B&M, 2 x Home Bargains, Poundstretcher, Iceland and 2 x Asdas. Suffices to say that I’ve tried my best at sourcing this precious nic salt liquid.

My question to the members here is - has anyone actually ever seen a nic salt in the flesh in any of these stores? Of course, I can just ordered it off eBay for £1.89 but the whole point is that the liquids are £1.

Any help appreciated and also, I specifically want to try 88vape so don’t tell me that their liquids suck.

Thank you both. I was aware of the website but the £10 minimum order for free delivery was putting me off as I only want to try them at the moment. I'll probably get one to see and then decide if I should get more.

@Miss Pepper I mentioned that only because I have got the impression that many people look down on them due to low cost and perhaps not top notch flavouring. Personally, if it's TPD compliant I have no issues vaping anything.

@Yan Great service from 88vape direct from their site.
Quite a few on POTV buy from them and I've recently started buying too
There's a code POTV8810 for 10% off at checkout

..oh and welcome to the planet :)

@88Vape are your nic salt juices sold via the pound shop type places or is it only via yourselves / other vape shops?

@88Vape are your nic salt juices sold via the pound shop type places or is it only via yourselves / other vape shops?
My local poundstretcher sells the nic salt juices from 88 they just get mixed up on the cardboard shelf with everything else and are not clearly advertised so there hard to find amongst the other 50 different flavours/strengths of stuff because the boxes are almost identical to the freebase range

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for confirming, very helpful. I'll give another Poundstretcher a shot and if they are not to be found I'll order with the 10% off code directly - quite a good deal that is! Regarding the 88vape liquids they do seem quite respectable - wondering if all this tax mumbo jumbo gets passed the prices will increase. We'll find out, I guess.

Also, I think I wasn't allowed to post here as a newbie with no posts... apologies to the mod that has to approve these.

Back
Top Bottom