What's new

72mg Nic Salts or similar.

Why do you recommend mixing the two?
Their supplier uses to much additive, needs diluting if your wanting vape high mg ie 20-50mg.

If you just wanted to vape 6mg DL, you could probably get away with dissolving some citric acid into the freebase.

Last edited:
bought some of the salts from nude nic, got the signature version in vg. It works well and the quality seems good. Nice balance between throat hit and smoothness, although the throat hit is not that strong and takes a while to get use to. The only couple of issues I have are that it gunks the coil up quickly even without flavour and nude nic are tough to get a reply from by email. Double check the postage you select when ordering, it does like to revert to the expensive option.

Didn't know about the driphacks on ebay, will have a look. thanks for the suggestion

bought some of the salts from nude nic, got the signature version in vg. It works well and the quality seems good. Nice balance between throat hit and smoothness, although the throat hit is not that strong and takes a while to get use to. The only couple of issues I have are that it gunks the coil up quickly even without flavour and nude nic are tough to get a reply from by email. Double check the postage you select when ordering, it does like to revert to the expensive option.

Didn't know about the driphacks on ebay, will have a look. thanks for the suggestion

The drip hacks stuff I have doesn’t gunk coils at all. But then that might be because I mix it at 50:50 or 40:60.

that is good to know, thank @zouzounaki. it is quite frustrating as the cotton needs changing and recoiling more often than I would hope. I wondered if it is something to do with the signature mix. I did wonder if vg played a part or if they used a different quality as my normal vg doesn't do this, but haven't tried any others apart from premixed, which had flavour in and could cause the gunking. Is it the DH 20mg nic shots you are referring to?

that is good to know, thank @zouzounaki. it is quite frustrating as the cotton needs changing and recoiling more often than I would hope. I wondered if it is something to do with the signature mix. I did wonder if vg played a part or if they used a different quality as my normal vg doesn't do this, but haven't tried any others apart from premixed, which had flavour in and could cause the gunking. Is it the DH 20mg nic shots you are referring to?

No, I managed to get hold of a small
amount of the 72mg.

Looks like DH are out of stock atmo. Supposed to be wholesale only, but there's no mechanism on ebay to verify.

Back
Top Bottom