What's new

72mg Nic Salts or similar.

the_atomic_fart

Achiever
I'm after about 100ml or so as I would like to make some fairly high nicotine MTL juices. After trying the Blu pod system and refilling them with Elements NS20 range I found myself enjoying the lack of clouds and MTL sensation quite enjoyable. Normally I make my juices at 3mg using normal nic base for DTL but if I make it stronger then I just can't vape it.
Could any kindly Ape PM me and point me in the right direction as to where I could buy some. Ideally it will be somewhere you use yourself so can recommend it first hand.
Many thanks.
Darren

There’s a place that sells nicotine salts in 72mg in the UK at £90 for 500ml. Only problem is it’s for wholesale only because of the TPD. I highly doubt there is a workaround, if there is I’m sure we’d know about it so unfortunately I think for all of us in the UK it’s going to be very hard to find.

Wouldn’t mind some myself to be fair but I’m not sure a wholesale account could even be set up without some form of proof it’s for business use.

Have you had samples from Nude Nic in the States? A bit of a wait but worth doing.

I’ve just had a look at that @Leni. Did you pay using a bank card as PayPal doesn’t seem to be an option?

Yep, I must've done. I put one of each sample type ('Smooth', 'Signature' and 'Hit') in my basket and paid about $8 total - postage only. About 3 weeks later 45ml turned up, professionally packaged etc. I read about it on here, so I'm sure others will vouch for them too.

Last edited:
£90 for 500ml ????
Fuuuckkkkk!!!!

It’s because nic salts aren’t really used like normal freebase nicotine. I used to use around 15-20ml a day, MTL 6-9mg at work and DTL at 3mg in the evenings. I’m down to around 1-2ml of nic salts a day at 20mg and and maybe 5 at most of freebase nicotine. So yes, it’s steep, but that 500ml should last ages if it’s used in a nice MTL setup.

You can get base salts from Driphacks on ebay, but i would recommend mixing it with freebase.

If you need some juice, pm me for info.

Back
Top Bottom