What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

zq trio mtl rta

I don't see how 3 air flows can possibly add anything of value. And the "Trio" on the side of the tank looks really shit.

Still looks interesting and I'd like to try one though :)

Too much ultem for my tastes, so I'll stick with the Pioneer and see how the Vertex fairs.

I've not looked into how it works at all, but my first thought was that you could balance the airflow in all areas rather than having it wide open everywhere and just cutting it down in one place.

... which might be good.

I've not looked into how it works at all, but my first thought was that you could balance the airflow in all areas rather than having it wide open everywhere and just cutting it down in one place.

... which might be good.

imo the only place it’s important to adjust the airflow on most atties is directly under the coil, unless the are poorly designed (with one or two exceptions).

go and have a look on it’s web page, there are a few strange animated gifs showing all the air coming in randomly in different places.

imo the only place it’s important to adjust the airflow on most atties is directly under the coil, unless the are poorly designed (with one or two exceptions).

go and have a look on it’s web page, there are a few strange animated gifs showing all the air coming in randomly in different places.

I can't be arsed to be honest, I'm not going to buy it anyway. :)

you missed a bit of information there....

Screenshot 2021-01-16 193542.jpg

:56:

Back
Top Bottom