What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeta

:17::17::17:
I would class that as 6 wraps. I usually place my coil the other way up to you so that the legs are on the bottom if that makes sense.

Ok will try and bear that in mind next time I’m doing one. I was all on to get them to end in the opposite directions on this one! Haha

i am awaiting one of these from everzone at the moment with mixed views at the moment and have got the rba coming with it

i am awaiting one of these from everzone at the moment with mixed views at the moment and have got the rba coming with it

I still really like the one that’s working. If it has the autofire issue just try and build to stay above 4v.

I think the tracking was quite accurate, and it was delivered by a courier. Can’t remember which one.

still in processing at the moment
In my experience, that's standard I'm afraid. Both of these items have been received but according to their website, still processing. I think they are shipped to the UK and then a distributor forwards them on as they have Royal Mail postage details on the front and China customs form on the back of the packet. My first order took ages because of the virus but I think the second one was around two weeks.

Screenshot_2020-05-04 Account.png

Back
Top Bottom