What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeta 1 ohm coils

@DeeDee, most likely juice on the board , i know it is cheap but if you consider the postage ok I will gladly have a look at it if you send it to me

I picked one of these up. It does the over firing thing too. Guaranteed to do it every time i switch the mod on or after it's gone into sleep mode.
Must be a wonky component as it never does it running in bypass mode. Suits me just fine running this way and negates the problem completely.
Be interested if running in bypass works for others with the erratic firing.

Last edited:
Mine has done it two or three times now. I’ve not noticed any pattern, but when it does it it seems to go for the 10 seconds then reboot.

Mine did four or five times on the bounce yesterday, I thought it was dying, I’ll give mine a go in bypass see if stops it, funny thing is until yesterday I reckon it hadn’t done it for a couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom