What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeta 1 ohm coils

Yeah I need another silver one. I shall grab one in the next few weeks.
Lots of nice mods sitting idle here. Lol.

Know the feeling, I've exclusively been using the Zeta, the dotmod and a pal 2 pro since Xmas. Need to get Coiling and wicking, but these are so convenient at the moment.

ive got one on slow boat from FT but seen all these great reviews about the zeta & then spotting the pod princesses aka @DeeDee post whats in your right hand made me want own one sooner ;)

That 5 minutes with a bit of tape and clear plastic makes a difference I think, I don’t like a noisy vape.

The noise annoyed me a bit with the stock coil, I find the rba pretty quiet once it’s broken in though. Mind you I tend to have my finger covering that window when I puff it.

ive got one on slow boat from FT but seen all these great reviews about the zeta & then spotting the pod princesses aka @DeeDee post whats in your right hand made me want own one sooner ;)
Haha its a smashing kit, heavier then i expected but the 1.0ohm coil is superb, had mine in 2 wks and its now starting to loose flavour but still okish

Haha its a smashing kit, heavier then i expected but the 1.0ohm coil is superb, had mine in 2 wks and its now starting to loose flavour but still okish

i usualy lug around a topside lite, so weight of the zeta wont be a prob, i cant mtl not my bag so gone for the mesh coils.

So no idea when my zeta 1.0 coils will arrive from Fastech but ive just put in the last one from the 2 that @rew sent.
So just ordered more from Ecigone!

Rew as soon as i get these i will post 2 back to u. Can't wait for FT

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom