What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeta 1 ohm coils

That 5 minutes with a bit of tape and clear plastic makes a difference I think, I don’t like a noisy vape.

FAVOUR PLEASE - Calling all ZETA users! @rew @Discomatt @john john whaur ye gon @andyroo @eyeball kid

I badly need a new Zeta 1.0ohm coil, my ones have been delayed from fastech, they decided to hold the whole order as 1 out 5 items were out of stock so they have just shipped it at the weekend :rant:

Any chance one of you lovely people could send me 1 coil and I will replace it when I get my delivery?

I could just buy another pack but I really don't want to do that.

Let me know and thanks in advance! x

Last edited:
Would love to help @DeeDee but I only have one spare 1.0ohm coil myself, I didn’t order any spares because I thought I would be using the RBA.
I’m sure someone will come along.

FAVOUR PLEASE - Calling all ZETA users! @rew @Discomatt @john john whaur ye gon @andyroo @eyeball kid

I badly need a new Zeta 1.0ohm coil, my ones have been delayed from fastech, they decided to hold the whole order as 1 out 5 items were out of stock so they have just shipped it at the weekend :rant:

Any chance one of you lovely people could send me 1 coil and I will replace it when I get my delivery?

I could just buy another pack but I really don't want to do that.

Let me know and thanks in advance! x

DeeDee, I could spare a couple but not sure when I could get to a PO.

ive just ordered a zeta, any one got some recomendations for uk coils ta :)

Back
Top Bottom