What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Zeta 1 ohm coils

I'm just on messenger now to John. Let you know if it's on his list, he is looking at alternative coils for the twin. [emoji6]
These would be superb.
Great - and if he agrees; thats another piece of vape shite I’ll end up buying that I really don’t need ;)

I'm just on messenger now to John. Let you know if it's on his list, he is looking at alternative coils for the twin. [emoji6]
These would be superb.

Well I would consider buying a Twin if the Zeta coils were an option

And the airflow adjuster works unlike the silly wheel on the bottom of some bridges.
Realy does. I'm hoping some of the new copies appearing on the Chinese websites rba 's have smaller airflow holes under the coil for those who like super tight mtl but I've no complaints.

Been using the RBA for my Zeta's but just put a 1.ohm coil in and did the mod thingy on the juice window vaping at 13watts and it is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom