What's new

Your thoughts please MTL crew....

My brother in law is 50 this year and he's finally decided to stop smoking and switch to vaping.

I've lent him a Kabuki clone and one of my SnowWolf mini's before and my sister said that it worked ok for him at home in the evenings .... but it didn't work for him at work, he's in the building trade and he's used to having a fag hanging out of his mouth, I think he just found it too much of a pain at work, he's often got dirty hands too and getting a mod out of his pocket wasn't really working for him, neither was the glass tank that he was worried about breaking...

I had a chat to him and my sister about what would work for him and this is basically what he needs..

2 devices... a mod and stock coil tank kit for when he's not at work (I'm thinking the Innokin Kroma/Zenith)

and a pod/AIO for at work, something without glass and he suggested something he can hang around his neck on a lanyard with a 'suck to activate' would be best...also something with decent battery life (if that's possible)

No rebuildables, no external batteries and everything must be as simple and leak free as possible.... I don't want to give him excuses not to use what we buy him.

I think the Kroma Zenith will be perfect for him outside of work (but interested to hear people's thoughts on other options) but I'm really not sure what the best AIO/Pod device is going to be best for him for work, especially as there's new stuff coming out every week.

All thoughts appreciated.
Definitely the zenith tank..maybe a Eleaf ikun 80 mod and as for pocket mod well I have tried lots of them and without doubt the zeltu X is the best..you get a decent drag from it...best all round out of all the ones like aspire breeze,spryte,minifog,vim that I have tried...

I’m also a fan of the zeltu. Great battery life for the size, and importantly the fag size and shaped tip makes it more like the experience of smoking than the other ones I use.

I’m also a fan of the zeltu. Great battery life for the size, and importantly the fag size and shaped tip makes it more like the experience of smoking than the other ones I use.
Only downside for me is it’s slippery in my hand..going to put a elastic band round mine or something similar

I would definitely get the Zenith for tank at home, it’s a great tank and it’s topped all my other stock coil tanks. In fact it’s dedicated to ParaXu. The kit looks sturdy enough and could well be sturdy enough for a building site. I saw it on grey haze for £45 with new member discount.
Of course you can get the 4ml from France but they don’t do the kit. They have it paired with the Ikuun as a kit.
I’ve only used myblu pod so I haven’t got much experience with pods. The new Nautilus pod system looks interesting though.

Back
Top Bottom