What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your thoughts please MTL crew....

.... and I suspect some sort of holster might be better than a lanyard. When I tried one at work all it did was swing around and bash things when I was moving and lifting stuff! :D

yeah, I don't think it's a great idea... I might have to just say, sorry but you are going to have to deal with it.... shut up, stop smoking at get on with it like I had to.

Or he could go real 'old school' with a Nautilus cage tank on something indestructable like the old Invader Mini? I do still use mine when doing something tough and outdoorsy?

Or he could go real 'old school' with a Nautilus cage tank on something indestructable like the old Invader Mini? I do still use mine when doing something tough and outdoorsy?

yeah I have several of them ...... it's just as a birthday present it feels a bit skanky to give him old shit.

That’s true but he’ll be able to get 18, or 20 if he wants to puff salt nic. You could brew him up some 24.

I can't ..... but if you want to PM me with details on how I can, that would be useful.

Not salt though, I don't like it.

yeah I have several of them ...... it's just as a birthday present it feels a bit skanky to give him old shit.
OK .... so buy him a nice shiny for home with a new Kabuki and add the cage Nauti for work. Same coils issue sorted?

OK .... so buy him a nice shiny for home with a new Kabuki and add the cage Nauti for work. Same coils issue sorted?

bottom fill though .... I think quick easy top fill might be better hence the Zenith thoughts....

I tried dazaps VIM in Nottingham and was quite impressed with it! For an out of work setup have you looked at the berserker kit with off the shelf coils? Seems simple enough to use and could be a good contender for the kroma?

Back
Top Bottom