What's new

Your thoughts please MTL crew....

Zenith combo is a good starter kit.

Most draw to activate pod systems are rubbish. Only one I still use is the mi-pod. It is an airy mtl but comes with a lanyard. They keep refining them though so older reports of issues should be resolved. Mine has worked fine through three pod deaths replacing pod weekly. Also they are tiny but feel sturdy. You can get him one in a neon work safety colour.

Best small pod I have used is the Minifit. But it needs a button press and he would need 2/3 potentially depending on the day.

@Simon G do you want my Suorin Airs for him to try? I found them a bit weak in the taste department, but for a nic salt hit they're super-stealthy and might get him by at work?

@Simon G do you want my Suorin Airs for him to try? I found them a bit weak in the taste department, but for a nic salt hit they're super-stealthy and might get him by at work?

thanks for the offer .... I'm actually thinking now that any pod isn't going to cut it because I think he's going to need a fairly decent amount of vapour or he's not going to think it's working... I'm also thinking that 2 devices that take the same coils would be best... I have plenty of time, so there's no rush. I just wanted to start thinking about it.

Hmmmm. So much stuff coming out every week but tried and tested are...

Pods - Auto activated - Mi-Pod (comes with a lanyard)

Pods - button activated - Justfog C601 (handy for at work as it has a clip)
Justfog minifit (buy a couple)
Jac Vim
AIO - Innokin Pocketbox (button and not for salts)
Vaporesso nexus (auto-draw)

The Aspire stuff is pretty good (except the Spryte) but Im blasting through coils quicker than pods.

Last edited:
thanks for the offer .... I'm actually thinking now that any pod isn't going to cut it because I think he's going to need a fairly decent amount of vapour or he's not going to think it's working... I'm also thinking that 2 devices that take the same coils would be best... I have plenty of time, so there's no rush. I just wanted to start thinking about it.
Maybe it will be the aspire nautilus based one's then. 0.8 coils might fit the bill if you steer him towards "cleaner" liquids.

Hmm I’m not so sure, with 24mg liquid in the zeltu, minifit, suorin, I get a better and much more apparent nic hit than my tanks at 12mg. Slightly less vapour, but probably actually closer to the experience of smoking.

Another vote for the VIM. I found it rather sturdy and gave a great vape on the 1ohm MTL coil. Plus you could put a lanyard on it...

Hmm I’m not so sure, with 24mg liquid in the zeltu, minifit, suorin, I get a better and much more apparent nic hit than my tanks at 12mg. Slightly less vapour, but probably actually closer to the experience of smoking.

he's not going to be able to get 24mg liquid though is he?

.... and I suspect some sort of holster might be better than a lanyard. When I tried one at work all it did was swing around and bash things when I was moving and lifting stuff! :D

.... and I suspect some sort of holster might be better than a lanyard. When I tried one at work all it did was swing around and bash things when I was moving and lifting stuff! :D

True dat.
I probably use the C601 more than any other when out and about, clip it anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom