What's new

Your favourite MTL liquids Jan 2018

do you think there is much mileage in Indigene stuff in Nic salts (20mg) i ask because it IS something we are toying with

in fact i have some 20mg nic salt tamahaac right here im testing out.

as a tobacco .. i think it may suit this high nic volume ? thoughts?
I played around with 20mg nic salts from Dr salt and element. Element had a smoother feel but it hit hard and fast.
I think I said to simong at the time I loaded the first lot into mrs kids subtank mini. Took three long draws and nearly fell on my arse.
I would recommend tamahaak to a new vaper switching from smoking and nix salts certainly deliver the shudder down the spine that the first smoke of the day delivers so I can see it making sense. Just don't loose the throat hit.

Love the Nasty Juice Bronze and silver for now. I dont know if this particular brand is well known in the UK though.

Dinner lady - lemon tart
Yealiq - Turkish (awesome)
Yealiq - Israel captain
Dark star - banana man
Scotts - custard cream
All my favourite juices the tobacco ones are used in the inbox and speed revolution

No 1 - Manabush, oh my, that stuff should be regulated - it's that addictive. From Nokomis to nearly all others like Waxachachi, Omusa. Even their version of banana(Nanabozho), which normally I'm not to keen on, is good.
2 - Rangler Mountain Oak
3 - Beard stuff
4 - Gotti by Creme de la Crema, lovely custard...

1. Manabush - Chiricahua Sun. Got my first bottle this week and it's a revelation. Don't usually like nuts, or most tobacco liquids for that matter, but read so many good things about it I thought I'd give it a try. Now I need to order some more!
2. El Diablo - Alfenique. Very good mango and tropical fruit.
3. Manabush - Pow Wow Sauce. Consistently great.
4. Beard - No32. Tastes like iced cinnamon cake. What's not to like?
5. T Juice - Jack the Ripple. Old fave and as good as ever.

OK top 5 as at Jan 2018 ..... and probably Jan 2017 ....... and Jan 2016 ........ :8:

Manabush Nokomis
Manabush Chiricahua Sun
HoL Minotor
South Coast Vapes Callicustard (the only non-tobacco dessert/custard juice I've ever liked)
Aerovape Starbux

Honourable mention B-Juice Golden Child (another weird one for me .... I usually hate fruity eliquids, but I love this)

As for nic salts, I've been very tempted, but always put off by the very few flavours you can get it in ........ it seemed very unlikely that I'd much like any of them!

As for nic salts, I've been very tempted, but always put off by the very few flavours you can get it in ........ it seemed very unlikely that I'd much like any of them!

Do you mix liquid yourself? You can get free samples of 72mg nic salts from Nude Nic in the States. Postage is around $8. Takes weeks to get here, but worth it I thought.

do you think there is much mileage in Indigene stuff in Nic salts (20mg) i ask because it IS something we are toying with

in fact i have some 20mg nic salt tamahaac right here im testing out.

as a tobacco .. i think it may suit this high nic volume ? thoughts?
I would be very interested in any of the ranges given the nic salt treatment ZT.
Just waiting for a tobacco base 50mg nic salt arriving from the States any day now.
I diy using nic salt and find it makes a great 1st hit of the day vape. [emoji6]

I found the Manabush range pretty nasty at first, but now it makes up 2 of my top 5 vapes. Definately grow on you!

1. Nanabozho
2. Coyote Coconut
3. Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
4. Mrs Lords Custard Cream Fudge
5. Just Jam Rasberry Donut

The last 3 are really for higher wattage I guess, but I like them.

Back
Top Bottom