What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Your favourite MTL liquids Jan 2018

Waxahachie
Chiricahua Sun
Coyote Coconut
Mojave
Nokomis
Ixcacao
Powwow
Omusa
Nanabozho

I know you didn't ask @AJT but that's my order of preference of the Nokomis range... I only really vape the top 5, I like the others occasionally but not as an all day, every day thing.

The Spiritwalker range would look like this.

Wenebojo
Spiritwalker
Chiricahua
Two Arrows
Powwow
Omusa
Nanabozho

The top 3 here I like as much (if not more) as my Nokomis range favourites ......as you can see I don't really like the taste of banana :D
Never really got on with omusa either even though I love rum. Still vape it over most store bought liquids though.
Love the banana me.
Nanabhozo all day every day and I'd be happy.

Never really got on with omusa either even though I love rum. Still vape it over most store bought liquids though.
Love the banana me.
Nanabhozo all day every day and I'd be happy.

haha, I know you love the Banana!

I like it but Omusa is just too rich for me, I enjoy it best in the evening after a meal while I watch a film for a couple of hours or something but any more than that and I just find it a bit heavy. I couldn't vape it all day, I used to enjoy an occasional cigar when I smoked but I couldn't smoke those all day either.

I feel the same about Ixcacao too, I like it but to vape it all day would be like stuffing your face with chocolate all day, I can't be doing with that!!

haha, I know you love the Banana!

I like it but Omusa is just too rich for me, I enjoy it best in the evening after a meal while I watch a film for a couple of hours or something but any more than that and I just find it a bit heavy. I couldn't vape it all day, I used to enjoy an occasional cigar when I smoked but I couldn't smoke those all day either.
Yeah it is rich and complex. Mojave was one that snuck up on me. I really enjoy that a lot. The collective one is really nice to crack out in the evening.
Still pissy I never got to try the banana bunkr.

I feel the same about Ixcacao too, I like it but to vape it all day would be like stuffing your face with chocolate all day, I can't be doing with that!!
Chich is like that with me. I have to be really particular as to the set up I vale with if I'm going to vape it for more than a few hours as it's very rich and has a little extra sweetness to my pallete.

Indigene - Kona Paka in a Kayfun Lite v2.

Dr Salt Menthol in my Suorin Air.

As sacrilege as it sounds, my Suorin Air and nic salts have really changed my vaping style recently. Find the combo more than satisfying and use it all day, every day, without any problems. Kona Paka, as amazing as it is, is kept for morning/evening coffee's and when I fancy a change of pace.
do you think there is much mileage in Indigene stuff in Nic salts (20mg) i ask because it IS something we are toying with

in fact i have some 20mg nic salt tamahaac right here im testing out.

as a tobacco .. i think it may suit this high nic volume ? thoughts?

do you think there is much mileage in Indigene stuff in Nic salts (20mg) i ask because it IS something we are toying with

Sounds interesting. Never tried anything with nic salts. I’d give it a bash. Brew it and they will come and buy it.

Difficult to say honestly mate. The UK market for nic salt e liquids is a completely different ball game to over the pond purely because of the TPD regs. 20mg nic salts, while satisfying for me, I honestly see not being any discernable difference to an 18mg traditional e liquid that uses high grade nicotine.

30mg, 40mg and 50mg salts, on the other hand, are a completely different ball game and i can see why they're so popular in the US.

Nic salts with the current TPD regs really dont have anywhere to go in the UK. Yeah, theyre smooth at 20mg, but so are good 18mg traditional e liquids. I guess thats why there is Dr Salt and Mr Salt-e over here and nothing else. Its boomed in the US, but i dont see it going anywhere fast over here.

Saying that, I love nic salt e liquids :D i just think im one of the few as opposed to one of many.

Another way to look at it is that theres not much competition, so why not! I'd buy some!

I've be interested to try it @ZT but as I've never had nic salts before I couldn't tell you if it's something I would buy other than to try. ,,,, if there was a price difference that would concern me too, I've vaped 18mg Manabush before and I find your standard nicotine to be smooth and pleasant in taste anyway.... if it was the same price I may buy it over regular 18mg for a small device but I can't say that I would right now.

Back
Top Bottom