What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

your fav mtl and top mtl regardless of price/each.o's tastes

@alexzax03 why don’t you find yourself a chinese clone hussar? that holds 6ml and will probably cost about a tenner. then you can spend the rest on sweets.

@alexzax03 why don’t you find yourself a chinese clone hussar? that holds 6ml and will probably cost about a tenner. then you can spend the rest on sweets.
don't know. maybe i will, there are alot of tanks out there and each one has it's own atty pref. maybe i should do a poll

that might be a good idea. but what to include in it?
strictly mtl-flavour top reviewed and anyone can post something i missed but as long as it widely spread and ppl love it, i'd really love a yt reviewer with tons of atomizers and doesn't weasel out when it comes to point a best of each year mtl flavour atty, put aside marketing and sponsorship but i guess that's not gonna happen ever.

if i watch the reviews, each site has it's own top and nothing to back it up. what is on one site nr 10 it's on another nr 1. that's a bummer

also, don't wanna wreck someone's bussiness cause of a top poll.. but honestly, we see it in pc components, it's something it can be tested, but we don't have a machine to tell us what's best flavour mtl.

Back
Top Bottom