What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

your fav mtl and top mtl regardless of price/each.o's tastes

I've got a Pulse mech squonker and Pulse RDA. Got them a while back, somewhere was knocking 'em out cheap. Not touched it in ages though. Got loads of decent wire that looks like lorry tyres in. Might get some 90/10 syrupy nectar in and blow massive clouds in me kitchen.

Seriously, though. I might. Summat to do. I forgot it's there.

get on fasttech and order a strike 18, a speed revolution, a short
cranked. there are more, there is a good page on the fasttech forum you can check. the pulse should be perfect for the wee atties.

is it the liquid control that you are thinking overcomplicates it? other than that there is nothing complicated about it, it’s much like many other tanks. even the liquid control is less complicated than most others as it just has on and off.

i think @abujeee now has mine. ab, do you find it complicated?
Nope it’s easy to be honest... finding it is the difficult part

hi guys, i wanted to tell you after playing with some zerks and hasturs, as they are my fav top mtl atm and too bad i cannot get a 4ml+ extensions for them (zerk mini <3), and looong reading on everyones forums and reviews/bad reviews etc, commercial sites,ratings,favored mtl atomizer i kinda have to say all 99% of them are pro and cons.. what i did not find and hope i will, is for evl reaper v3 (ti vs ss still thinking),don't know why it doesnt have bad reviews,either too expensive,either it's that damn good, i know it would put a dent in the pocket but heck, i want to be able to get 5-6ml with me at work with top flavour all day long and considering Ti if it's that good in flavour to be my all time mtl. (i really wanted a dvarw, but saw so many bad reviews, like 30%, kf users are kinda the same and i think i am in that category)

i need help in :
1.reality, is it so damn good!? or are other which fits patterns of flavour and cheaper but last less, anything, help pls
2.choosing ss vs ti for hardness if i drop it/scratches,especially in threads/toxicity, i am that crazy.
3. Sir John was pure buddy in answering some questions,but it's his product, his work which i appreciate(those damn curves on Ti tanks) although i have my reason to ask everyone for help and deciding..
4. it's been long weeks, i know i am a hateful small princess but if my tastes doesn't match everyone elses, i seek to all little hateful small princesses for guideness.

And the call went out for princesses, zouz, yer up mate, LOL ;)

Back
Top Bottom