What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

your fav mtl and top mtl regardless of price/each.o's tastes

alexzax03

Postman
Hi guys, have already made a "new guy post" laying my frustration there about some attys (kf prime mostly) i ll copy paste here cause i'm lazy, i apologize and if anyone is interested/helping me at all.

"hi guys, i am coming to you in need of help, i've started smoking cause vaping is useless and has been useless since (no hate please, just my taste) i got my kayfun primes(yes, 2 of them) + 2 101 ehpro.
i've been trying different juices, wicks, coils, mods and i m starting to think kf prime is a overrated product, with many flaws,high prices and flavor is not up to it.
I am looking for a good rdta/mtl/rta anythig like a cigarette but with strong flavour(nirvana type of flavour) cloudish but still wanna see my tv screen/monitor.
3 months ago since the pandemic i was vaping and suddenly i lost my supplier for my fav juice (tobbaco king drew+butterscotch reserve+anarchy red+milkman) so i got a new supplier which saw my attys and did a DIY juice for them with 60-70% pg and suddenly all the flavour started to become godly flavours, i was loving it.. until that banana diy hit me on his atty, oh my god how wrong was i cause i spent 250$ on 2 atty's i ll never use and sent them to a friend which also, laughs about my poor investment.
Don't get me wrong, any fans of kf primes who loves them, i am happy for you but, stop misjudging cause you paid a high end atty and can't see the flaws, that was my mistake.
i bought 4 attys the moment i vaped this guy's juice from his taifun gt something like that (was so restrictive i had to pull my lungs and his lungs to inhale from that thing, but the flavor.. yummy) and he told me, all juices taste different in different attys. (that was so sad for my wallet and my ocd taste)
so i didn't buy from him but the moment i left his store, went online for cheapest authenthic ones and got
Berserker v2 / Hastur mtl / Siren v2 / blotto dovpo - really need an info after having the kf prime? i feel scammed, i love the hastur and the blotto but none of them seems to match my vaping tastes.

i ll try to see if there is anyone as f as i am and maybe, maybe i ll find my one true atty (rdta/mtl/rta)
1. single/dual coil doesn't matter
2. easy/hard deck to build, i'm ready
3. as restrictive as a slim cigarette and as loose as a rdta but with airflow control
4. flavor- one atty with above excelent flavour to nirvana flavor,really can't have 10 attys for each flavour, that's a time consuming/can't have bags full of ejuice/attys when i travel.
5. i love tight drip tips
6. doesn't matter diameter of the atty
7. also, an atty which matches with vap gen S in tech/coil performer
8. on my watchlist are some high end but dunno if i should spend the money if something cheaper can provide the same or better experience, i see in time everything is cheaper and better and for a 200$ atty in 3 years can be surpassed in flavor/inovation by a 40$ atty) - currently i am looking at dvarw mtl / atmizoo tripod / spica / maybe kf lite (redemption for them)"

The ideea is this : i would love a dual coil mtl, or rdta or anything which lets me inhale how much i want (not pulverizing my lungs with vape), to be soft, liniar, top flavour of any juice(if it exists).
!Observation! do not post if you have one atty and you paid hundreds of bucks and you are blinded by the aquisition you made (eg. mine is best cause i paid alot and i tried only this one and is justifying the money i paid cause top 10 sites said so).

i am really trying to find someone who is very picky, flavour chasing, get rid of the damn cigs one and for all. (looks like a dating site :))

WoW you are not needy at all hahaha....im joking of course!

Sorry i cannot help as i mainly use Pod and Aios, mtl.
Have you have tried pods? As in open pods so u can use different juices? There are some cracking ones out at the moment that will give you great mtl full of flavour but i suppose compared to rta it wont be ideal for you

Dee

WoW you are not needy at all hahaha....im joking of course!

Sorry i cannot help as i mainly use Pod and Aios, mtl.
Have you have tried pods? As in open pods so u can use different juices? There are some cracking ones out at the moment that will give you great mtl full of flavour but i suppose compared to rta it wont be ideal for you

Dee
have never tried pods, don't even know how it works. i'll give it a search and inform myself about it. thx

have never tried pods, don't even know how it works. i'll give it a search and inform myself about it. thx
Ones to look out for especially for a decent tightish draw & good flavour is:

Vaporesso Osmall (very cheap, ive had 3 worth a shot)
Vaporesso Xtra
Geekvape Wenax
Argus Air by voopoo
The Zeta (has an Rba)

Tank and mod which is portable and good mtl is the GTX One kit

I'm not aware of any MTL RTA/ RDTAs that are dual coil. There are some great tanks out there that have really good adjustable airflow options. The Innokin Ares V2 has a wide range of Very tight to very loose MTL draw. Flavour is really good and it's not expensive.

Same as rew, can't think of any duel coil mtl tanks. Load's of good inexpensive mtl tanks around at the moment and you really don't need to spend money on a expensive tank to get a great tasting vape.
Àll my favorite rtas are single coil so can't recommend any, read through this part of the forum for user's reviews on tanks.

after searching for some time, i've come to some attys and hope someone knows anythig about them :
Berserker V1.5 MTL RTA 24 mm
aqua v2
SAVOUR MTL RTA 3Cvape
Galaxies MTL RTA
Dvarw Mtl Rta
innokin Ares 2
Berserker V2 MTL RDA

thank you for your time Hamish, i am looking for infos :
Hellvape Dead Rabbit V2 RTA

GeekVape Zeus X RTA

If you don't rate the Hastur MTL, I'm not sure I can add much. :)

I think it's better than anything you just listed there.

oh, the Mulan is great for flavour... it has filling issues though, well I always seen to have filling issues anyway... ;)

Back
Top Bottom