What's new

Yosen SX300 Mini 50w yihi chipped

Mr Ripple

Legend
Managed to get hold of a barely used one of these in blue and just after some advice and help from anyone that has one or knows how they work.
It came with the box but no instructions so have a couple of questions please as its hidden atm as wifey due home.

1) Leave battery in for charging?
Seems a faff to keep taking it out given the cap and pin system.

2) Had a little play an got as far as figuring out it's either tilt to adjust or touch sensors in the sides to adjust?

Think its a little jittery atm and needs its innerds cleaning.

3) Worth sealing the top under the screw plate once cleaned?
It look vert very vulnerable from juice in there.

20190626_174625.jpg
20190626_174650.jpg
20190626_174712.jpg
20190626_174745.jpg
20190626_174821.jpg

Managed to get hold of a barely used one of these in blue and just after some advice and help from anyone that has one or knows how they work.
It came with the box but no instructions so have a couple of questions please as its hidden atm as wifey due home.

1) Leave battery in for charging?
Seems a faff to keep taking it out given the cap and pin system.

2) Had a little play an got as far as figuring out it's either tilt to adjust or touch sensors in the sides to adjust?

Think its a little jittery atm and needs its innerds cleaning.

3) Worth sealing the top under the screw plate once cleaned?
It look vert very vulnerable from juice in there.
I've got the similar Geeco one, yes, it's tilt to adjust. And I take the batteries out, but mainly because that's what I always do. I probably vape lower wattage than you do so it doesn't bother me. What I do do is keep the same tank paired with it so I'm not having to keep adjusting the 510 pin (which is counter to what you'd think - clockwise for up)

I've got the similar Geeco one, yes, it's tilt to adjust. And I take the batteries out, but mainly because that's what I always do. I probably vape lower wattage than you do so it doesn't bother me. What I do do is keep the same tank paired with it so I'm not having to keep adjusting the 510 pin (which is counter to what you'd think - clockwise for up)
I bought it for tootle puffing around 11w.
Bit worried about leakage cos the top doesn't appear sealed.

I bought it for tootle puffing around 11w.
Bit worried about leakage cos the top doesn't appear sealed.
It does look that way but it's never caused me a problem on either of mine. I've had leaky tanks on there too - at least the board's not under the 510?

No problems with mine either, I like how the top of the 510 comes off, easy to clean up if you do have a leaky tank on.
I don’t think many mods are sealed under the 510 it just that you can’t see under them.

I have one also and never a problem with it, they are a nice mod a bit different to the norm!!

Back
Top Bottom