What's new

Wotofo Cog MTL RTA

Anybody unscrewed the air nozzle from the deck ? (haven't got one, but saw a review where they unscrewed the nozzle)

I'm wondering how much of a gap, if any, there is between the selectable air flow restrictors and the underside of the deck itself. Obviously any gap would be a bit of a disaster for tighter draws.

Anybody unscrewed the air nozzle from the deck ? (haven't got one, but saw a review where they unscrewed the nozzle)

I'm wondering how much of a gap, if any, there is between the selectable air flow restrictors and the underside of the deck itself. Obviously any gap would be a bit of a disaster for tighter draws.
There's clearly some gap as that where the air I was talking about seems to ingress as I said earlier it's going to be an issue.
When taking slow controlled draws the.air moves through the cog airflow hole but if you draw harder naturally then you'll notice the airflow is about 20% more than it should be.
Shame as on paper it should have been perfect. Still far from bad though.

There's clearly some gap as that where the air I was talking about seems to ingress as I said earlier it's going to be an issue.
When taking slow controlled draws the.air moves through the cog airflow hole but if you draw harder naturally then you'll notice the airflow is about 20% more than it should be.
Shame as on paper it should have been perfect. Still far from bad though.

The tank works really well, but I'm a bit disappointed that I'm not getting the airflow options I was expecting. Hoping there might be a fix but I will still use it anyway.

I will add another warning..
no I'm not turning into a potv version of mr haze. Just seen enough vape gear now not to be dazzled by the shiny finish. (That said I doubt I will be receiving any more gear from a certain poo based manufacturer for saying the leaky coils bloody leak).
The kroma looks great with this tank and at under £30, real metal finish and inoffensive looks it could definitely be a contender for the pico replacement many are looking for.
inexplicably eleaf in their wisdom clearly looked at the data that said not only have we sold tens of hundreds of thousands, we've had very few returns and buyer's become repeat and return buyer's so I think we'll stop making it... Twats.
anyway, the kroma. So far so good as i'd expect from innokin. A proper out and about tidy banger.
Between about 150 and 250 puffs the fire button built into the front went through a sticky phase. No biggie but if your vaping higher wattage it may make your sphincter twitch. Keep calm and just unscrew your atty while you rectify.
it passed. I suspect just bedding in but be warned.

Last edited:
Can’t fault my kroma R. Great mod with thousands of hits on it. However the craziest I’ve went with it was 16W once maybe.

Can’t fault my kroma R. Great mod with thousands of hits on it. However the craziest I’ve went with it was 16W once maybe.
Yeah it's innokin so one 99.9% sure I will never have an issue. It just cropped up when breaking it in (just a slightly tight fit initaly and I doubt it will happen again but just to stop anyone worrying if they get one that does the same.

I've been using the cog with my usual build for a while now and it's been an ok vape but in delving deeper (I'm doing a review on one, the airflow issue's still stand) but i did something I'd never usually do. I put the clapton coil in.
Way better. Seems to be far more balanced and the extra real estate it takes up helps the airflow.
Pop your clapton in people.

Back
Top Bottom