What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Wotofo Cog MTL RTA

rew

Olympian
It's a 3ml tank made from food grade, crack resistant PCTG.

Wotofo_COG_MTL_RTA_Atomizer_Colors.jpg

Looks like a really interesting design on this one. It uses a gear system to change the hole size on the under coil airflow.

wotofo-cog-rta.jpg

wotofo-cog-rta01.jpg

It's a 3ml tank made from food grade, crack resistant PCTG.

Wotofo_COG_MTL_RTA_Atomizer_Colors.jpg

Looks like a really interesting design on this one. It uses a gear system to change the hole size on the under coil airflow.

wotofo-cog-rta.jpg

wotofo-cog-rta01.jpg

More info on the airhole sizes in the Wotofo section ;)

More info on the airhole sizes in the Wotofo section ;)

Yeah, cheers for that. Hadn't seen that thread in Wotofo section. Anyway, think it's a good idea to have something in MTL section as well

I'm looking at it and quietly wondering to myself, how long till the cogs get gummed and and you need to rip it apart to clean it out.

I'm looking at it and quietly wondering to myself, how long till the cogs get gummed and and you need to rip it apart to clean it out.

John, you're just getting your excuses in as to why you shouldn't consider it.

Is it just me, our is this a sledgehammer cracking a nut?
I'm fascinated by the engineering solution, though. Cant wait to play with one, after I've bought it. Hey ho.

I'm always open to suggestions it was just a curiosity I had with regard to living with the thing. I bought the bloody Brunhilde MTL even after the experience I had with its big bro so I wouldn't consider myself blinkered. :)

Is it just me, our is this a sledgehammer cracking a nut?
I'm fascinated by the engineering solution, though. Cant wait to play with one, after I've bought it. Hey ho.

When you dial in the airflow to your liking I wouldn't see the need to be messing with it again, so yeah, maybe a bit over-engineered for the need.

When you dial in the airflow to your liking I wouldn't see the need to be messing with it again, so yeah, maybe a bit over-engineered for the need.
Lol, how true. Last time I adjusted the AFC on my Dead Rabbit RTA, I needed a stilson to shift it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom