What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Who's still using pods regularly?

As the pod craze took off I was looking for something easily pocketable so I tried out 5 different pods. I decided that everything I really wanted in a pod was actually already delivered in the Billetbox. Nothing new under the sun.

Mesh decks have been more fun to play with recently. Nice flavour on the whole but stainless mesh seems to run too cool and Kanthal is way too cloudy and juice hungry. The big win for me has been the new single coil decks for the Aromamizer Plus v2 and the Supreme v3. It's a return to simplicity and the flexibility of a good rebuildable.

hey

Well i do love a pod but a good one, i habe tried some really shit ones over the last 10 months.

My top 5 PODs are:

• The Osmall
  • The Xtra
  • BABY orbit by Sense
  • Geek Vape Wenax Kit, which i sampled for them, it was called the Exon a.few months ago but they changed the name on release. I will share a mini review on it.
  • PM80
I am now getting back into mods and tanks too with the Aspire Nautilus 2 and the newly released Vaporesso GTX one and really enjoying a proper set up.
Hey, @DeeDee, how about the 5 shittiest pods you've tried?

I'm pretty sure you've tried more than most of us and knowing what's crap can be just as useful as knowing what's good.

Hey, @DeeDee, how about the 5 shittiest pods you've tried?

I'm pretty sure you've tried more than most of us and knowing what's crap can be just as useful as knowing what's good.

Haha

Tbh yes i ha e tried many but only 1 has been utter shite and that was the Vandy Vape NS Stick. It was horrible, i took a risk cause it was cheap but there is no flavour at all.
Other than that everything was either ok or fab.

Honestly.

Haha

Tbh yes i ha e tried many but only 1 has been utter shite and that was the Vandy Vape NS Stick. It was horrible, i took a risk cause it was cheap but there is no flavour at all.
Other than that everything was either ok or fab.

Honestly.
I took a punt when browsing a vendors clearance pages and found a £2 device with a 2 in one pod 2x coils 2 x 1ml 'tanks' for 2 flavours on the go, and you swap the pod round to vape t'other flavour.. Single central mouthpiece.. - when i get it i fill one tank pop it on the device after allowing the coil to soak a wee while and take a huge dry hit as i had it on the empty tank YUK!! - of course it was cheap as no spare pods were available ha!

I bought this vape pen Palm Fit from a local vape shop in my country. Working great! The hit is awesome! Planning to travel UK to study next year after the COVID issue calming down so hopefully there will be another kit that is similar to this one so I don't have to wait for too long for the shipping :thumbup:

I bought this vape pen Palm Fit from a local vape shop in my country. Working great! The hit is awesome! Planning to travel UK to study next year after the COVID issue calming down so hopefully there will be another kit that is similar to this one so I don't have to wait for too long for the shipping :thumbup:
Hi

Never heard of that. Just looked online and i dont think they are held in stock in the uk. The sites i found is NZ that have them. Looks interesting though. Going to have a look around

Hi

Never heard of that. Just looked online and i dont think they are held in stock in the uk. The sites i found is NZ that have them. Looks interesting though. Going to have a look around
Thanks for the info. Is there any closed pod that is similar to this Palm Fit in UK?

Thanks for the info. Is there any closed pod that is similar to this Palm Fit in UK?
Hi

Honestly I am not sure as I dont use closed pods. I like to be able to refill my own eliquid.
If u door a closed pod search and put uk u can compare whats available

Back
Top Bottom