What's new

Who's still using pods regularly?

Haven't got the GTX tank yet, but I've used the GTX coils in a pod device. Personally I would say they have better/ more intense flavour than the Innokin coils. @DeeDee has the tank and might comment.

That's good to hear, I assumed the opposite to be honest. Any word on coil life? Obviously heavily dependant on liquid sweetness. Also, when I was searching for the coils, they do a 1.2 mesh and a 1.2 regular, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy the regular one... Ecigarettedirect have the kit for £30, but the coil listing they have you can choose 1.2ohm, doesn't specify if it is mesh or regular, the description below mentions both, yet no ability to choose which one you get...

That's good to hear, I assumed the opposite to be honest. Any word on coil life? Obviously heavily dependant on liquid sweetness. Also, when I was searching for the coils, they do a 1.2 mesh and a 1.2 regular, but I can't seem to find anywhere to buy the regular one... Ecigarettedirect have the kit for £30, but the coil listing they have you can choose 1.2ohm, doesn't specify if it is mesh or regular, the description below mentions both, yet no ability to choose which one you get...
A few places state 1.2 but don't say if it the mesh or regular. Grey Haze however do differentiate which is handy!
https://greyhaze.co.uk/collections/...placement-coils-5-pack?variant=32195049029713

I've only used the 1.2 mesh and the 0.8 mesh and the 1.2 is better IMO but I've got some 1.2 regular en route but from what I've read the 1.2 regular seems to be the favourite. Not aware of a grey Haze code I'm afraid but 13.99 is a decent price, I paid 15 delivered for mine.

I've only used the 1.2 mesh and the 0.8 mesh and the 1.2 is better IMO but I've got some 1.2 regular en route but from what I've read the 1.2 regular seems to be the favourite. Not aware of a grey Haze code I'm afraid but 13.99 is a decent price, I paid 15 delivered for mine.

Do let me know your thoughts if they arrive soon, as I'll be ordering when I get paid on Friday. It is a decent price and I wouldn't chase a discount code for £14, but I was planning on ordering 2-3 packs of coils along with it.

Do let me know your thoughts if they arrive soon, as I'll be ordering when I get paid on Friday. It is a decent price and I wouldn't chase a discount code for £14, but I was planning on ordering 2-3 packs of coils along with it.
No probs fella, I will give them a whirl and let you know my thoughts on them.

Hi @Toastie

For me i preferred the 1.2 regular

All the coils are great though but the 1.2 regular just beats the other for mtl, af and flavour.
A few others have said the same thing but it is down to personal preference

Dee

Hi @Toastie

For me i preferred the 1.2 regular

All the coils are great though but the 1.2 regular just beats the other for mtl, af and flavour.
A few others have said the same thing but it is down to personal preference

Dee

Thanks, I'll let everyone know how I get on when the time comes. Looks like I'll skip the Merlin Nano until August and possibly avoid the Zlide altogether.

Thanks, they even have the tank alone for £13.99. I presume the 1.2's are the ones you all recommend? Lastly, do we know of a discount code for Grey Haze? I've searched the discount codes on the POTV website, can't see any.

VAPE15 but this may only work for juice.

Create an account add some things to basket and just leave them there, they normally send you a 10% discount code via email after a few days :)

Late Pods are not the same they used to be; manufacturers improved them a lot.
Im sure @DeeDee can share her thoughts here.

I cant say nothing about because my experience with pods is still too short, but phenomenal; Im loving them (as an alternative, not my main vape).

For sure, rn I'm able to run just as much juice through a pod coil then I did in a subohm (freemax coils) obviously depending on how sweet the juice is and what pod system it is but yeah for the most part they've improved lots.

Back
Top Bottom