What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where can I get a heron?!

I am after an original ideally but if I can snaffle a clone to try first I’d consider it

He won't ship to the UK. You'll need a US address. I used a forward shipping company with a New Hampshire address.

Thanks anyway guys :)
If you want one that bad you can open an account here..... https://www.stackry.com/

They will give you a shipping address in New Hampshire. Then register an account with Vapor Knights USA. Don't register your UK address with them, register your New Hampshire address as both your home address and your billing address. Then buy the Heron clone via the website, pay via PayPal and have it shipped to New Hampshire. When it arrives Stackry will inform you that it has arrived. You can then have them ship it to you at your home address. Won't be particularly cheap tho. The clones have gone up from $18 to $45 currently discounted to $35. Plus it'll cost another $15 or so to have it shipped on to you by Stackry. Plus may get hit with import VAT. Was worth it as a group buy before the price went up but to buy just one at the new price is a bit much IMHO. Personally, I would keep my eyes on the classies and eBay. Post in the "wanted" section and see what comes up. If I see one anywhere I'll let you know.

Last edited:
Omerta
emoji12.png
Hey, we are in the same POTv :whiteflag:

Back
Top Bottom