What's new

Where can I get a heron?!

ed87

Mod Maker
Hello Apes,

I’m pretty keen to try a GP Heron but I can’t find (a genuine) one for love nor money!

I know they’re older now but I’ve heard they’re amazing.

I know I can get a clone but I try not to buy clones, although I may not have a choice here.

Can anyone point me to where I could get one please?

No idea, sorry mate. Even a clone might be hard to come by, you should check out the long saga that was @Mitz heron group but thread.

I got my first and second through the incredible generosity of two Apes; picked up a genuine that I found on eBay and another on a Facebook group from an American vaper. It has been a little obsession for me for about 18 months so I root for you.
I am planning to be buried with them so if you’re just patient enough that’s an option [emoji1]

I got my first and second through the incredible generosity of two Apes; picked up a genuine that I found on eBay and another on a Facebook group from an American vaper. It has been a little obsession for me for about 18 months so I root for you.
I am planning to be buried with them so if you’re just patient enough that’s an option [emoji1]

Haha ok, and so it begins - I MUST own one :D

Hello Apes,

I’m pretty keen to try a GP Heron but I can’t find (a genuine) one for love nor money!

I know they’re older now but I’ve heard they’re amazing.

I know I can get a clone but I try not to buy clones, although I may not have a choice here.

Can anyone point me to where I could get one please?

I seem to remember @ZT had some for sale - maybe he didn't sell them all, and if you're a loyal customer he may oblige...........

Also keep an eye on classies (you are 1 day late and our "Traveling Warrior" was veeeery fast...). Sorry I ratted you out @instantlady :P

Back
Top Bottom