What's new

Where art thou throat hit?

I did, think I might need to adjust the percentage though. Tasted a bit weak, like when you put too much water in your orange juice. That or let it steep longer.

What percentage did you mix? I think I usually go for 3%. It’s a little weaker than am4a but still pretty strong. There was one batch I remember being too strong. I’m not sure. I have about 40ml sitting, too, unsure what strength it’s mixed at. But it is very good.

The last few days I’ve been puffing a 1:1 mix of dark for pipe with atoms labs mastiha. It’s truly excellent. The best thing I've been pudding for some time.

1% oriental blend at 24mg in the pods.

What percentage did you mix? I think I usually go for 3%. It’s a little weaker than am4a but still pretty strong. There was one batch I remember being too strong. I’m not sure. I have about 40ml sitting, too, unsure what strength it’s mixed at. But it is very good.

I mixed it at 2%, as per your original recommendation. I've only got 100ml bottles at the moment so can't mix up a small tester. Only enough nic left for one more 100ml 18mg. So I can mix some of it up now, or I can wait until the weekend when I can buy some more flavours and mix another suggestion.

I've currently got 100ml of the Am4a in use and steeping, 100ml or Gringo concentrate from folkart steeping and 100ml of FA Soho 7% + Meringue 3% steeping.

I'm still undecided on the Gringo so giving it another go, smells like a manabush juice straight from the concentrate bottle, but tastes like your average desert tobacco.

Back
Top Bottom