What's new

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

1. Cafe Gigarillo
2. Gran Corolla
3. Chiri Blonde
4. Cafe Cappuccino
5. Creme Corona
6. Sweet Blonde

Top 4 are would 100% buy again, Bottom 2 probably not... I like them but much prefer the 'other' version of them. Cafe Cappuchino is different enough to warrant having both. :)

right now anyway... although I'm already considering swapping a couple around.

Last edited:
Vape Superstore
1. Cafe Gigarillo
2. Chiri Blonde
3. Gran Corolla
4. Cafe Cappuccino
5. Creme Corona
6. Sweet Blonde

Top 4 are would 100% buy again, Bottom 2 probably not... I like them but much prefer the 'other' version of them. Cafe Cappuchino is different enough to warrant having both. :)
Funny ........... at the moment:

Cafe Cappucino
Creme Corona
Chiri Blonde
Gran Corona
Sweet Blonde
Cafe Cigarillo

:D

Funny ........... at the moment:

Cafe Cappucino
Creme Corona
Chiri Blonde
Gran Corona
Sweet Blonde
Cafe Cigarillo

:D

gran corona
Creme corona
Chiri blonde
Cafe cappuxino
Cafe cigarillo
Sweet blonde

Last edited:
AcmeFog
gran coeona
Creme corona
Chiri blonde
Cafe cappuxino
Cafe cigarillo
Sweet blonde
You were right about the Gran Corona, it's a much rounder, deeper flavour than Cafe Cigarillo and suits me better. :)

I can't really pin down an order. I just keep rotating the flavours and appreciate the variety.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
1: Sweet Blonde
2: Chiri Blonde
3: Cafe Cappuccino
4: Creme Corona
5: Cafe Gigarillo
6: Gran Corolla

Sweet Blonde just gets better and better as every day passes (as Eyeball said it would), as does Chiri Blonde, which I now prefer over the rebooted O/G Chiri (there I said it). Whilst it has an undeniably sweet "Manabush" layer there's something almost Naturally Extracted (NET) like about Sweet Blonde - highly recommended. With Chiri Blonde you get that Sweet Blonde on the inhale and nutty Chiri on the exhale - delicious. Cafe Cappuccino has all but replaced Am4a for me as my go to lite ADV - different profile than Am4a for sure, but easy on the palate. But, of the six, as has been the case for most of my adult life it seems, it's those perky blondes that command most of my attention.

I love all of them but the surprise stand out one for me is the Chiri Blonde, as someone who normally prefers the darker tobacco flavours its become one of my absolute favourites,

Vape Green
Hi guys, anybody here still on the Leaf juice? I just got my first bottle of cafe cigarillo in 12mg and to me it's disgusting. Tastes like perfumes to me. It actually almost made me sick. I can still taste it a couple of hours after vaping. I'm happy to post it to anyone just for a postage charge. The ones who like it will make good use out of it.

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom