What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

I've tried all the non-twisted ones now...

Cafe Cigarilo 5/5
Gran Corona 4/5
Sweet Blonde 3/5

Cafe Cigarillo is fucking amazing .... and the coffee spolis it! sorry @Crewella ;)
Gran Corona is nice too, only slightly less amazing
Sweet Blonde is alright, it's had a week but I've only just started vaping it today but I way prefer the other two at the moment.

Give the Blonde another week. Worth the wait imo. Anyway it's a great range and already a classic for me.

This stuff is crying out for a pipe. Best I could do…
59F5F982-E9D5-4F3B-9A8C-A7A2479F80C7.jpeg

Ok, it's not gonna become more tobaccoey with time so maybe not for you.

I think it's probably just not right for me right now.

I've been vaping it all day and I do like it, I'm just hankering for 'proper' tobacco right now. :) .... I'll probably swing back the other way in a month or so. :)

Reading all these makes me want to like tobacco flavours but so far the tobacco juices i have tried i just don't get on with.
Wish I did! Feel like im missing out!

Well looks like the new leaf range has gone down a treat with many, very happy to see.

I may have to try one out.
@ZT @Purplefowler - which one would u recommend for a podder that prefers sweet juices? I don't mind coffee either. Would like to have another ADV thats not fruity. Also can i use nic salts nic in them? I really want to try & mix it up a bit as getting bored now.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers

Reading all these makes me want to like tobacco flavours but so far the tobacco juices i have tried i just don't get on with.
Wish I did! Feel like im missing out!

Well looks like the new leaf range has gone down a treat with many, very happy to see.

I may have to try one out.
@ZT @Purplefowler - which one would u recommend for a podder that prefers sweet juices? I don't mind coffee either. Would like to have another ADV thats not fruity. Also can i use nic salts nic in them? I really want to try & mix it up a bit as getting bored now.

Any advice would be appreciated

Cheers
You could use nic salts in the @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) - however - personally i feel you would be missing out, part of the flavour experience with tobaccoes is the throat hit, its part if what makes it feel like tobacco (in my opinion - others will differ!)

i think for you possibly either seeet blond or chiri blond - they are on the edge of desserty. Or any of the twisted leafs

My personal fav is gran corona straight leaf - its so tobaccoey i actually vape less - makes me feel more satisfied

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom