What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What's your favourite Manabush 'Leaf' ?

Simon G

Olympian
Got mine this afternoon! :D

Thought I may as well start a Manabush Leaf thread, I've only nic'd up and shake'd up so far but they are smelling great... I'm impatient so I'll probably start tasting tomorrow. :)

Which are you enjoying? Do you like the straight tobaccos or prefer the 'twisted' versions? What 'twist' are you dreaming for next?

I've been vaping the Tribute Powwow extreme for the last couple of days, which I like.... but it's lacking that forward tobacco taste a little. Going on smell alone, I think these will more than satisfy in that area. :)

IMG_20210924_170404.jpg

Martyn rightly said they were for true tobacco fans, unfortunately they weren't really my bag, persevered with all three but just couldn't gel with them like I do with the Nokomis range. :S

However, they were very reminiscent of cigars, so if you have a yearning for a cheeky cigar, they might just be your thing. Was never a fan of them myself.

Considering I am not a tobacco fan, I really loved gran corona. But they are all lush and have made me question my usual preferences

Martyn rightly said they were for true tobacco fans, unfortunately they weren't really my bag, persevered with all three but just couldn't gel with them like I do with the Nokomis range. :S

Oddly maybe I never was a cigar or pipe fan but I do seem to enjoy them in vape form. ... a lot of the FLV tobaccos that I like seem to be in that area too, the cigarette ones are the ones I'm not keen on. :)

I just prefer liquids slightly sweet and dirty :D

Swithered over saying anything as it might have come across badly, but I'm sure it'll have its fans.

Considering I am not a tobacco fan, I really loved gran corona. But they are all lush and have made me question my usual preferences

Yeah I got that impression from your review. :)

..... I've been itching to try them since I read it!

I just prefer liquids slightly sweet and dirty :D

Swithered over saying anything as it might have come across badly, but I'm sure it'll have its fans.

No not at all.... you can't like everything.

I started that way but the more I vape tobaccos I find myself wanting something a bit dryer and more acrid. :D

I was hoping the blonde would be a bit sweeter, but they all had that same underlying flavour that wasn't for me. Maybe I should have diluted it down. Funny thing, I never washed the tank out after so I'm still catching a twang of it in Nokomis and that's quite nice.

Am really impressed with the whole Leaf/ Twisted range. Can see myself swapping between the variations on a regular basis. Can't really pin down a favourite yet, which speaks volumes about how good the whole lot is.

Back
Top Bottom